~i love you~

we got out the car and got our bags out. "ok now i'm a little nervous" "it'll be fine come on" i said walking to the front door. i ringed the door bell waiting for someone to answer it. "OMGGG" madison said hugging me really tight. "hiii i missed you too" "i haven't seen you in foreverrrr and who's this" she said looking at hawk. "oh madison meet my boyfriend hawk hawk meet madison" "sup" "hi" "ok this is awkward now where's the baby"

"she's inside" "ok let's go i want you to meet little me" "little you?" "yup she acts just like me" "ohhh i thought you had a baby" "what?" i asked laughing "i don't know" he said laughing . "ELLIEEE" "KARAAA HII OH MY GOSH YOUR SO BIG NOW"i said picking her up. "hii who's this" she said heading her face into my neck but i saw her little red cheeks.

"kara this is my boyfriend hawk , hawk this is kara" "hi kara nice to meet you" "hii" she said smiling. "how old are you" "4" "ohh high five" they high five and then kara's parents came out. "ellie omg your so big now how are you"my auntie said "hi i'm good and i just saw you 2 months ago" i said laughing. "hi kid" my uncle said "hii" "who's this" my auntie said. "guys this is eli my boyfriend eli this is my auntie Elizabeth and my uncle tommy"

"hi nice to meet you guys" eli said "nice to meet you too" "sup" "ok let's go see my room" i said dragging eli away. "i think my little cousin likes you" i said walking up the stairs. "why do you say that" he said while laughing a little bit. "because her cheeks got all red when see saw you" "aw that's cute" he said walking inside my room.

"you like?" i asked laying on my bed. "yea it's different then your other room" he said closing my door and walking over to me. "i know i just didn't want them to be the same" i said kissing him. he kissed me back next thing i know he's on top of me . "hii" kara said coming right into my room without knocking. eli fell right off of me. "hey kara" i said getting off my bed and walking over to pick her up.

(ellie's lake house room)

she just laughed at eli

she just laughed at eli. "what are you doing" she asked him "nothing" he said getting up and walking over to her. "what are you doing" he asked "i can to ask to hangout with you guys... soo can i" she asked. "of course you can" eli said before i could say anything. "yay what do you guys want to do" "um we could hangout in the pool or we could watch movies it's to late for the lake"i said "um let's hang in the pool then watch movies" "ok go tell your mom to put your swimsuit on"she ran out the room closing the door.