Chapter 36

"Shut up, will you? I'm trying to take a picture and your ass won't shut up!" I heard a voice mumble as my head sunk further into someone's chest. "You're going to wake them up! Shut the fuck up!"

"Braxton," Karson snapped next to me as his hand started to rub further down my back. "I swear to God, if you don't shut up, I'll squeeze your balls so hard until they pop like fucking stress balls."

"Oops," I heard Braxton's nervous chuckle as someone smacked him. My eyes remained closed as Karson's grip possessively tightened. I didn't want to move. I was so comfortable.

"I told you to shut up, Colton!" Braxton growled as I imagined his furious eyes.

"Are you stupid?" Colton deadpanned, his voice sharp. "You're the one who woke them up by telling me not to wake them up."

My eyes slowly fluttered open, squinting them as I glanced over Karson's chest. My eyes landed on Colton and Braxton leaning against the door frame as Braxton waved his hand in the air, almost dropping his phone.

"What?" Braxton asked, confusion dancing across his features as Colton rolled his eyes.

"So fucking stupid," Colton mumbled before he turned on his heel and left the room. I bit my tongue as I tried to suppress the chuckle that threatened to slip through.

"Get a load of this guy, huh?" Braxton huffed as he pointed after Colton even though he was already gone.

"Get the fuck out," Karson grunted as he flipped off his best friend. My hand still rested against his chest as I lightly rubbed it over his shirt.

"I see you two have gotten quite close," Braxton smirked as he totally ignored Karson's comment. "You guys to need to fuck. Maybe it'll loosen up grumpy pants over there."

I barked a laugh as I carefully sat up. The covers fell off my chest as I sat butterfly style on Karson's bed. The sheets were gathered around my waist as Karson remained in the same position he was in all night.

"Braxton," Karson warned, his voice tight as he threw a glare in his direction.

"Loosen up you big fucking baby," Braxton rolled his eyes as he slightly took one step back. "Just tell me when you two fuck, yeah? And Dakota?"

"Yes?" I asked as I fought back a smile.

"Tell me how long he lasts. I've heard the longest he's lasted was only three min-"

"That's it!" Karson snarled as he threw the covers off himself and darted towards his best friend. Braxton looked alarm as his eyes widened in shock. "You little cocksucker!"

Braxton immediately ran out of the door, trying to get away from Karson as he chased after him. I held my stomach as I burst into laughter. I heard Braxton scream down the hallway until it was too hard to hear him.

"I'm not the one who sucks cock! I mean look at-"

That was the last thing I heard Braxton yell before they were too far away. My cheeks hurt from smiling too much as I finally decided to get out of bed. I swung my legs over the bed as I lightly chuckled to myself, Braxton's scream replaying in my head.

I rubbed my tired eyes, my cheeks heating up as I remembered the events from last night. I crawled into his bed as we slept together. Not in that way.

It was one of the best sleeps I've ever had, just lying in his arms as we both fell asleep. A small smile stained my lips as I slowly made my way downstairs. It was oddly quiet as I peered around the corner, no one to be found.

I whipped my head to the left, walking towards the living room as I heard small footsteps pound against the floor. My smile immediately grew as I watched my little sister's curls bounce on top of her head.