Oh/Minsung & Hyunin

Graduation.

It came fast, too fast. 

Cleaning the class room the 7 of them organized it packing everything up into the boxes and wiping down the board and tables. Everyone was silent none of them saying a word as they worked. 

Jisung ran his tounge over his lips looking down at the small calendar before looking over at Minho who was placing things into the box. Slowly he handed out the calendar to the other  who grabbed it staring down at it for a few seconds before placing it in with everything else and lifting the box taking it away.

A frown formed on Jisung's face as he looked down at the table a small laugh leaving him as tears filled his eyes. "Han-ah you okay?" Changbin asked looking over at the other who nodded quickly wiping away his tears before anyone became suspicious. "Oh uh, yeah just got some dust in my eye." He said looking over at the older with a small smile before going back to what he was doing. Everyone stopped for a moment looking over what was happening before glancing at each other with look's of pity.

They all knew that Minho was putting distance not between just them, but Jisung too and no one really knew how things would turn out.

When the room was finally cleaned out, everyone parted ways heading back home.

Jisung looked down at his phone staring at the message he sent Minho a few minutes ago, to which he still hadn't gotten a reply.

Jisungie
Hey Hyung do you want to maybe
get something to eat later?

It hurt him knowing Minho probably hated him by now. His own boyfriend didn't even want to talk with him after what happened between him and Hyunjin. After the whole fight and car accident Minho didn't bother to talk or text Jisung much less acknowledge his existence. Of course Jisung hadn't mentioned it to anyone else cause he was sure Minho just needed some time.

Sighing he shoved his phone back into his pocket looking over as the bus slowed down. Standing up he walked toward the doors as they opened getting in and missing it when Changbin stepped off the bus. Looking over at the backseats memories flooded back of when he and Minho would joke and laugh together while on their way to play ball. A sad smile formed on Jisung's face as he turned back around leaning his head on the window and looking out to the city lights. He wished everything would go back to normal. He wished that Minho would look at him the way he use to.

He wished they could go back to the way their friend group use to.

///

"M-maybe I shouldn't call him.." Jeongin mumbled looking down at his phone debating on pressing on the familiar contact. 

'Your So Fucking Annoying Jeongin!'

'Can You Just Leave Me The Hell Alone For Once.'

'God No Wonder You Don't Have Any Friends.'

Jeongin bit his lip, pressing on the call button and putting the phone to his ear nervously. Playing with the him of his sweater as he leaned against the concrete wall of the tunnel. The last buzz ended followed by the automated female voice saying the caller isn't available before the beep to show it was recording for a voicemail. 

Gulping Jeongin stayed silent quickly pulling the phone from his ear and hanging up. Hyunjin didn't want to see him, what was he thinking. Maybe it would be better to just leave unannounced he would just be a burden for Hyunjin anyway. Sighing he looked over at the small convenient store near by. Pushing off the wall he walked down the tunnel a small frown on his face as he stared down at the ground.