Chapter Three

Chapter Three

•Megan•

"Mr. Steel, I can't do this." I told my math teacher who assigned me to this stupid tutoring thingy.

"I heard about the incident." He told me hiding his smile.

Oh my god. My teacher knows that I got blood on Liams phone. What is life now?

"Who told you?" I asked him getting upset.

"I have my sources." Mr. Steel replied shuffling a bunch of cards on his desk.

I groaned in disgust and then the bell rung which meant it was the start of class. Students began coming into class slowly. Thank god there was no Liam, or else I would have to face the embarrassment.

"Remember Megan, you can do it just don't give up." Mr. Steel said.

I rolled my eyes and sat in the desk in the front near the window.

"You're in my seat." Jackson said.

I ignored his presence and he kicked my chair and sat at the desk next to mine.

Class went by really fast and no Liam. He's probably embarrassed or something.

"You're the girl who PMSed on Liams phone!" Some kid I didn't know shouted.

It caused the whole hallway to become quiet and their attention went on me.

"N-no I wasn't." I nervously replied.

How did they find out? I swear if my blood stained butt is an internet meme I am really moving out of the town. Matter of fact the freaking state. Actually no I will go live in mars or some pretty planet.

"Yes it was you! Liam posted it on Facebook!" Some girl called out.

My eyes shoots directly towards her as she quickly scrolled through her phone.

"Hey guys come here." She called.

Everyone began circling around her and seen the picture.

My heart began to beat fast and my eyes filled with water. My life is ruined.

I ran through the crowds of people laughing at me and searched for the bathroom. Once I arrived at the stalls I texted Julia since she was absent.

Me: They found out :(

I waited a few minutes before Julia replied. You know what I might as well call.

"What happened!" She shouted through the phone after a few rings.

"Remember about the situation that I told you about that happened yesterday?" I asked.

She stayed silent for a few minutes and I had to check my line to make sure she was still on.

"Holy crap. That's fucking crazy." She finally said.

"My life is ruined, and I have to tutor this guy later." My voice cracked.

I really felt like I had to cry. But I wasn't going to cause crying makes me look weak and the last time I cried was about 7 years ago.

"Baby, don't cry now. Not while I'm 2 hours away from school." She tried comforting me over the phone.

This is why Julia was my day one. She is always there for me dead or alive. Well, I'm not so sure about dead because she is clearly alive living her life without me.

We chatted for a while until I began to feel better. Then the bell rung. I waited for about 10 minutes until I decided to make an escape and leave the school and run out of the country. 

In this context, "out of the country" means, "my home".

I put my phone in my bag and tip toed out of the bathroom avoiding any girl who was possibly in the bathroom too.

I began walking down the empty halls softly until I got caught.

"Where ya going?" A deep guy voice said.

I turned around behind me and seen the one and only Liam Wight.

"I hate you." I said coldly.

He put a hand on his heart sarcastically basically showing me that I 'offended him'.

"Eh, Mr Steel told me to delete the photo so I did. Then he told me to apologize but I'm certainly not doing that." He shrugged.

"You are a rude piece of crap, you ruined my reputation." I glared through his soul.

I wish I was batman or wolverine so my voice could be more intimidating.

Liam walks up towards my like how they do in the movies when someone is about to fight. All you heard was the sound of his footsteps.

"What reputation, you are a nobody and you still is a nobody." He said in a threatening tone.

Ouch, that stung.

"Well at least I can read!" I snapped back.

I quickly regretted what I said because then Liam evilly walked towards me and knocked my book bag down.

"You don't fucking know me so don't you ever say that shit!" He growled.

He just knocked down my stuff. I cleared my throat heavily and held back the tears. I am not gonna let this guy make me cry, he isn't going to hurt me.

"Rot in hell." My tone was flat and I sounded threatening.

High five to that Megan!

"See you later tutor." He put emphasized "tutor" and walked away.

I sighed heavily, then shook my head. I grabbed my bag and made sure no one was around then exited the school and went who knows where.

-
Oh golly so much stuff happening in this chapter?! And did Liam just get violent! Poor Megan. Please vote for faster updates! Btw if you want can you check out my story "highschool" on my page?