who the hell are you?

This song has crack in it.
___________________________________
It was the ass crack of dawn and you being that dumbass that you are, had decided to pull an all nighter.

You live alone, so you could do whatever you wanted.
Turns out you were such a disgrace to the family, when you said you wanted to move out into a house your parents said that they would pay for everything until you got a job or until they died.
And because of the fact that your parents thought that they should fuck at a very young age, they wouldn't be dieing anytime soon.

Anyway you were blasting MONTRO by lil Nas x on repeat when you heard a sound coming from downstairs, with out thinking you go to check it out what the hell it was.

You reach the end of the stairs to see a weird ass dog doing something and a window broken.

“oh come on not the window!  what is the dog doin, WHAT IS THAT!?”

You finally notice an ugly deformed thing with it's feet hanging out the broken window.
They both look at you making you realize you just said that out loud.

You turn and run up the stairs to your room, closing the door behind you. You quickly grab your pepper spray from your dresser, waiting for the door to open.

Not to long after, it opened.
Without thinking you spray it in the thing's eyes only to be tackled by the weird dog.

You'd never hurt an animal, you promised yourself you'd never hurt an animal, and you don't go back on your promises. So what makes this weird deformed dog that is on top of you different?

Realizing that you were gonna have to hurt it to get it off of you, you gave up. If it kills you, it kills you. It's better just to except death, it's gonna hurt more if you fight anyway.

The dog starts to get confused as to why you aren't fighting back, you still had the pepper spray in your hand, so why didn't you defend yourself?

The dog looks over at its owner in hopes for an answer, only to see him desperately trying to get the pepper spray out of his eyes.

You could tell the dog wanted to roll his eyes but couldn't. Assuming the dog was a boy, you subconsciously spoke.

“damn you got some dumbass owner, don't you agree?”

He looked at you before looked back at his owner.

You wanted to know if you could pet him, sure it was a stupid idea but he looked like he needed some sort of love and praise.

You slowly pick up your hand

“can I Bud?”

The dog seemed to not give a flying fuck what you did. Taking that as an ok, you continue to move your hand to his neck. You then place your hand on him. He flinched and looked at you, your heart melted at the action. You then started to scratch his neck, he seemed to enjoy the simple action.

“whos a good boy? Who's a good boy?”

You said before scratching him with both hands.

“i am! I'm the good boy!”

The dog replied.

You were alittle shocked but then again you weren't. It was a weird deformed dog, why wouldn't it talk?

“yes you are! Yes you are!”

You praised him more.
You were about to say something else when the thing called him.

“smile, what are you doing?!”

The animal tucked his tail under his legs and walked over to the thing.

“hey you finally recovered from the pepper spray!”

You say standing up.

“who knew it would do so mu-”
It cut you off.

“your that person.”

“what?” you replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I wasn't updating as much.
I completely forgot that this book existed. Anyway enjoy the one chapter you get.