7:Y/N's First Day Back

Y/N's P.O.V

'Great. I'm stuck in this weak pathetic planet for the rest of my days... Dammit! And it's because of her'

"Huh? You hate me!?" Goki questioned.

"Did I stutter!? Thanks to you I'm stuck in this planet for the rest of my life!" I yelled in anger before walking away from her.

"Hey, don't walk away from me!" I hear her yell then she appeared in front of me, using her Instant Transmission.

"Hey! I saved your life you should be grateful!" Goki yelled.

"Saved my life? I never needed saving! I was fine with being executed but you had to somehow ruin it!" I yelled.

"Do you hear yourself right now!? You were fine with being executed!? Why don't you see that life is something special!? Why are you so okay with throwing it away!?" She questioned.

"I do what I please with my life and being executed was my way of being done with all of this." I stated.

"If that's the case... go! Go get your head blown up! Go die!" She yelled in anger.

"Getting my head blown up is not a way I'd like to die. Now if you'll excuse me I'm done talking to you." I stated before walking past her, roughly pushing her shoulder.

"No! I spent a whole night searching for the dragonballs to wish you here and this is how you act! It was a mistake bringing you back after all!" She yelled making me stop.

"Wait, dragonballs? Wish?" I muttered in confusion before turning to her. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, I thought you said you were done talking to me!" Goki yelled.

"Dammit woman! Answer me, what do you mean!?" I yelled.

"No!" She denied.

"Argh! Fine!" I yelled.

"Fine!" Goki yelled then we turned away from each other and began walking.

"Wait, no!" I hear Goki exclaim before using her Instant Transmission to appear in front of me.

"Argh! Aren't we done!?" I yelled.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"(Sigh) I don't know... this planet is new to me, maybe I'll just be flying around until I find a good enough place to stay." I replied with my arms folded.

"... stay with me." She stated.

"What?" I asked.

"Stay with me. I'll show you everything I know about the earth and how amazing it is." She said with a smile.

'Since I'm stuck here... maybe it would be wise to know more about this stupid planet.'

"(Sigh) Fine." I agreed.

"Yes! Finally making some process!" She exclaimed happily.

'Please let this not be a mistake.'

"Oh, stand me beside." I instructed the female Sayian.

"Uhhh... okay?" She replied, confused before doing so. "Why am I doing this?"

I stretch my arm towards the sky then pointed at a figure and she stared.

"Huh? Wait, isn't that--"

"FINAL FLASH!!!" Vegeta from a distance yelled before launching a huge destructive yellow beam at us.