Chapter 11

Kyle's POV

"Are you sure?" I nodded, I have always wanted to be buried in him but him being in me sounds more pleasing at the moment and I want that so bad that just the thought made me groan while pushing my hand inside his underwear taking his dick into my hand. I have always wanted to have him in my hand or better yet in my mouth. My hand froze at his tip when I felt a cold metal.

"No way" I couldn't believe it, I was definitely not expecting him to have this, he gave me a confused look not understanding what I am at. I got down on my knees pulling his underwear down just to make sure and I was indeed right "Holy shit" if I wanted to suck him off before then now I am dying to suck him off so bad, he has a beautiful dick that I have ever seen then he went ahead and pierced it making it ten times sexier than I have ever seen. I have never been with a man who had a pin on their dick, tongue yeah and boobs yes but dick, this is getting me even more exciting

"Are you going to suck that bad boy or are you going to just keep staring"

"I need to first take in what I am about to take in my mouth" And I don't need him to rush me, he doesn't know how much I have wanted to do this. I am going to take in every minute of this. He was about to object but I licked his pin making him shudder biting his lip as his eyes were on me, the way a pin makes this so much better. I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft while passing my tongue over his leaking tip groaning at the taste of his precum, the feel of his pin in my mouth. I liked teasing him but I wanted him in my mouth even more, I wrapped my mouth around his shaft and he threw his head back while wrapping his hands in my hair.

I gulped him deeper and deeper until he was in the back of my throat his pin driving me nuts that I felt like I wanted to come right away. I shifted uncomfortably trying to focus on the task at hand instead of my own boner. I let go of Rehan's dick licking his shaft down to his balls taking them into my mouth while my hand pumped him, his cute face making me pump even harder before taking him into my mouth once again with my other hand playing with his balls. I have never enjoyed giving a blow job like I am now, I think I am enjoying a little bit more than I should that I feel like bursting in my pants, his precum tastes good, his dick in my mouth feels like the one thing that should be in there and his pin, it only adds more pleasure to me.

"I am about to come" that voice just made the control I had managed to keep burst that I came as Rehan threw his semen right down my throat. I groaned breathing hard as I pulled away licking him clean feeling satisfied. He squat down attaching his lips to mine making me even more breathless than I was before with just his lips "That was the best blow job of my life" Like, I knew I was good but actually hearing it from him meant a lot and the one I have given him doesn't measure up to the ones I have given to others before, I have never come while giving a blow job, that was new to me "Now, it's time to return the favor" he said seductively while unbuttoning my pants.

"Ah, I kind of...." I didn't get to finish when his hand was in my pants holding my dick making me moan forgetting everything I was about to say.

"Oh, so naughty" he groaned with his cum filled hand. I felt so embarrassed as I glanced away from him feeling my face heat up, this was an embarrassing moment of my life. How could I come from giving, not receiving but giving 'What does he do to me' He pulled my head to stare at him again as he took his finger into his mouth licking it from below to the tip and I felt that on my dick, I wished those lips were on my dick "Are you going to be naughty for me again" he smirked while pulling my pants down followed by my trunks leaving my hard leaking dick on display.

I couldn't breath when his lips lowered on my shaft, he blew air on it making me shuddered with a soft moan, he did the action again on my balls while going up on my tip and right now the impatience I feel was beyond me on all levels. I wanted to touch myself so bad but then again my need to feel his mouth on my dick empowered all of that. He licked from my base to my tip, his eyes on me as he wrapped his hand on my shaft making me groan throwing my head back "Yes" I moaned when his hand moved on my shaft and before I knew it he had taken me whole into his mouth making me gasp on a moan almost chocking and he had to audacity to laugh sending shocks into my entire body almost throwing me over the edge.

'what the hell?' I have just come, why the hell was I so close in just seconds "Slow down" I asked feeling myself over the edge, I was going to come so fast, that would be so embarrassing, I can't have another one "Rehan..." I breathed out trying to pull his head off of my dick, and much as I want his hot mouth on my dick I don't want to come so quick. I have already come in my pants already, I don't want to build up more embarrassing moments, I tried thinking about something that could prolong my come but all I could see was his pierced dick slamming so deep into me, I could resist anything but definitely not that and before I knew it I was spilling into his mouth.

I breathed hard breathless when I was turned around that I was laying on my stomach. I felt him spread my ass cheeks and to say I was hard in a milli second just from the action, I am always horny but definitely never this horny. I felt his dick at my entrance as it started moving onto it making me moan, he isn't in right now but it feels ten times good "How bad do you want me inside of you?" I moaned at just his lips on my ear, I need him so bad more than I have ever needed anyone ever before "Do you feel that?" I nodded already pushing my ass in the air needing him inside "That all is going to be buried inside of you"

"Fuck, yes"

"Where is the lube?" I pointed in my drawer, I felt his body get off of mine and I felt bad losing body contact with him. He came back with lube and a condom in his hands, I gulped losing my patience when I heard the bottle cap open. I hissed feeling teeth sink into my ass but moaned when he licked it soothing it, I felt a finger push into my entrance making me groan while pushing to give him more access, his finger moved into me as I held onto my hair glancing at him while I moaned, he added two more fingers as he prepared me his long fingers hitting my spot every gad damn time, so good I feel like I am about to come.

"I want you in" I panted out, I am about to come once again, no way I was coming again "Reh- Rehan please" I groaned tightening my ass hoping he wouldn't hit my spot another time, I will come if he does, he sunk his teeth into my ass and I forgot all about tightening around him as he hit my spot once again, I had no chance. My eyes swirled in the back as my third orgasm hit me hard once again I was shaking on the floor so bad while trying to catch my breath. Rehan turned me around to stare at him as he leaned in attaching his lips to my breathless ones as I wanted hoping to get my heart rate back down

"I like this, seeing you like this" He took my dick in his hand and holy shit, I was hard once again, he shouldn't be doing this to me. His touch is just lanced with something that is meant to make me lose control, this was so not me. It should be impossible for me to feel like his single touch can drive me out of my own body, I felt his dick pass my entrance again and I knew I was a goner by now, he was definitely going to kill me, I breathed in hard relaxing as much as I could while he pushed in slow still jerking me off, I felt stretched and it was hard to just ignore that. I pulled him into a kiss because I know that was the only thing that could help me ignore the pain

When our lips met, I forgot about anything else getting engulfed in his sweet lips that I didn't feel him push in until he was all the way in and if he didn't break the kiss I wouldn't have known. He leaned back moving in and out of me slowly trying to get me adjusted to his length, I felt his pin hit my spot and that shit feels so good, I wish he wasn't wearing a rubber 'But I guess better safe than sorry' I wouldn't care though, yeah I have never thought like that before, I always thought about my healthy before anything else, always now here I am getting sucked into something I didn't know myself.

"Fuck" I moaned when he slammed into me so hard it left my ears ringing, the only thing I could hear were his grunts and his balls as he slammed into me deeper and deeper, I thought I felt him in my throat. I was becoming a mess I never thought I could ever get, my voice was making noises I have never heard of and I felt like I was vibrating. His dick was taking me somewhere I didn't know I could ever reach "Fuck.... Yes, like that....oh God, shit" his steady hard thrusts were bringing me closer and closer to my other climax "Are you close?" I asked hoping he was, I want us to come together.

"Yeah, almost there Kyle" Ah shit, then he goes and calls my name "Kyle, Kyle..." Yeah now all of myself control had gone as I hear him chant my name, yes, my ass is throwing him on the edge, my ass is making him make that face of pleasure, he is getting that pleasure from being buried into me and I want it to stay like that for forever "Kyle" he didn't have to moan more than that when I spilled my cum onto his stomach as he spilled into his condom, I breathed hard as he pulled out laying next to me breathing hard too with a wide smile, I smiled even harder while pulling him into my chest wrapping my hands around his tiny frame just feeling at home.

Exactly where I was supposed to be