Part 35.

Dylan's POV

"So why would everyone hate them then?" She sighed. "Because a lot of Slytherin, well not just a lot 99% of Slytherin is pure blood, and that means pure blood supremacy." I nodded at her answer. "But." I looked as she was about to finish but she stopped. "Slytherins aren't mean, they're just broken, torn apart by their families, striving to be perfect so they're not burned from the books. So they're not disowned by their families." My eyes went wide at that.

My family was pure blood but did not believe in the supremacy, I had no idea that's what they did. "How do you know all of this?" I was genuinely curious, "Elizabeth was one of my closest friends, after I helped her in our first year. She didn't have a good relationship with her family, I don't think it's that good now, definitely not as bad as it used to be."

"I have more questions, is it ok if I continue to ask them?" She nodded, "what is her relation to James? Is she a cousin?" She shook her head, "boys can't put two and two together can they." Confused I looked at her and she noticed the look on my face. "Earlier when they were fighting, her full name is Elizabeth Euphemia Potter. She's James younger sister."

I was beyond shocked, "I had no clue he had a sister." She shrugged, "most people don't endless you come to Hogwarts, they are pretty famous for their fights, she had been hiding in his shadows all her life, but after he graduated, she has changed and evolved into her own person, letting her colors show."

"Why would they fight?"
"They mostly fought because she got put in Slytherin, mostly because Slytherins are joining the Dark Lord as he rises." I was soaking in all the information. "Let me show you something." She got up and led me over to a shelf, she moved some books and their in the wood shelf is the names of Slytherins who have left.

"I want to show you one more thing." She picked her stuff up and I picked mine up. Walking out of the library she led me down corridors till we were outside. And right there, Elizabeth smiling and having fun, she was being chased by a kid with dark skin and Regulus Black.

"Those two are the only thing that keep her happy at Hogwarts."
"What about at home?" She shook her head no.
"Her parents don't care about her. Even Regulus' parents care more about her."
"Her whole family is Gryffindor besides her, and Slytherin being Gryffindor's enemy doesn't rest easy." Reg managed to tackle her and laid right on top of her, "who's the other boy that just sat down next to them?"
"That would be Zabini."
"Zabini?"
She nodded

"No one really knows his name." I was curious about that, he only goes by his last name.

Elizabeth

We were hanging out at the black lake, Zabini walked over and sat next to me and Reg. I was sitting in between Reg's legs leaning back into his chest, Reg rested his head on my shoulder and buried his face in my neck.

It was starting to get colder as time moved on, reg's mom wants us to come to her house for the next break and we're planning on it. "You two wanna cuddle with me to?" I looked over at Zabini fake disgust on my face, "sorry but there is only room for two." He gasps at me so does Reg, "I mean Reg barely fits with me." I was teasing them trying not laugh.

I quickly got up and started running before Reg could grab my waist, I was booking it as fast as my legs would carry me, I could here their breathing as they tried catching up to me, we were running a long the grass and I was trying to make it to the tree to climb up. Reg tackled me moments later and was hovering above me. "Now what was that about me barely fitting in our relationship?" He had a smirk on his face and we both laughed while Zabini sat next to us breathing heavily.

Reg POV

I rolled off to the side of her, I lifted her head and laid it on my arm and pulled her close. "I'm going to miss us 3 here together." I looked at her, "we're not going anywhere." Zabini told her looking at us smiling. "Besides it's my job to third-wheel and ruin the moment." He said smiling and wiggling his eyebrows.

He did that causing her to laugh, I love her laugh, she has had the hardest time trying to be happy while having issues with James and her parents. We have all said that we're not going anywhere. "I'm staying right with you for all eternity, you're my home." She looked at me with gloss covering her eyes. "We'll I have homework due tomorrow that I need to do, I'll see you guys later." I nodded she said goodbye to him.

We looked at each other for a minute before I pulled her in for a kiss, "I love you Elizabeth, don't forget that." I pulled her into my chest and kissed her forehead as we layer their for about an hour more.