Do it for Her

"I see you already met my new friends." Varian said walking over to the group of ruffians with his arms crossed as a smirk on his freckled cheeks. "Oh! Varian! My most trusted advisor." The king said and the group of friends stared at the king confused. Even Varian was confused by what the king had said. "Varian? Mom! Dad! Are you serious?!" Rapunzel asked and Varian laughed. "They don't remember anything that happened." Varian said and Rapunzel stared at him with wide eyes. Varian locked eyes with Eugene for only a second. The alchemist was expecting to see anger, but the only thing that was in his eyes was disappointment and sadness.

"They don't remember?" Rapunzel asked softly and Varian glanced towards the old witch next to him. She spun a wand between her fingers before stopping to reveal what kind of wand it was. Rapunzel gasped at the item. "Look familiar?" Varian asked with a smirk. "That's a Wand of Oblivium! You erased their memories!" Rapunzel yelled to Varian with a glare. "Oh, me? No, not really. You know I'm not into magic. I'm more of a science guy. But, Clementine here, she added a bit of texture." Varian said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes, today the king and queen. Tomorrow, Corona." Varian said with an evil smirk and the others gasped. I've been working on synthesizing the wand's power into a gas that will erase the memories of everyone in Corona! And I named it Quirineon, so no one will ever forget they turned their back on my father!" Varian yelled to the group and Eugene spoke up. "But once the people are affected by this gas, they will forget they turned their back on your father." Eugene said pointing out the obvious. "Yup, there's some flawed logic right there." Lance said and a blush crept up Varian's cheeks from embarrassment. "N-no, y-...so? You know what I mean!" Varian said.

"I can't let you get away with this! Hey, guys!" Rapunzel said letting down her hair. "Let's send these Saporians back where they came from!" Rapunzel said and the group got ready to fight. "Heh, I thought you may say that. Saporians!" Andrew said and the group got their weapons ready and Varian held different colored orbs in each hand. Rapunzel charged towards Varian and he quickly dropped a smoke bomb. Max neighed and charged towards a woman and she threw something small in the floor and he was trapped inside a large bubble. Shorty fell off of Max's back and stole a sword from the man about to attack Rapunzel. She threw the man aside leaving Varian in her view. Eugene was smiling at his girlfriend when Andrew attacked him. "I have to admit. I'm relieved that I have to fight you and not Cass. Where is my old flame anyway?" Andrew asked with a smirk and Eugene threw him off of him. "Sensitive subject!" Eugene said.

Varian and Rapunzel were face to face. The princess held her frying pan ready to attack. Varian's smirk towards her faltered for a split second before it was back. "Oh, you know very well that I have more tricks up my sleeves." Varian said with a smirk. "Bring it." Rapunzel said and flung her hair at him with Pascal on the end. Varian threw multiple balls at her and Pascal dodged all of them. All of the balls exploded and made Rapunzel's hair stick to the ground making her unable to use it. "What would (Y/n) think of you doing all of this?!" Rapunzel yelled and Varian's eyes widened before he started to run a hand through his hair. "I'm doing this to-" Varian was cut off by a long tongue shooting right into his ear. "Agh! Pascal, get off me." Varian said and picked the chameleon in his hand only for him to climb on his chest. Varian didn't even think about brushing him off. "Do you know how uncomfortable that is?" Varian asked as he stared down at the reptile. Pascal took one of the yellow balls around his chest and jumped off. "Hey! Pascal, get back here with that!" Varian said throwing down a blue ball on the floor creating ice. Pascal slipped and Varian carefully picked him up. "Pascal!" Rapunzel yelled scared for her friend.

The bubble Maximus was in popped and he started to fall right over Varian. The alchemist quickly doffed and rolled on the floor dropping Pascal in the process. Max was quickly back on his feet as he chased after Varian. Pascal quickly ran to Rapunzel with the yellow ball. Eugene's feet were still stuck to the ground as he fought Andrew. Eugene's sword flew from his hands and Andrew was about to strike when another sword blocked him. Lance glared at Andrew and made him back away from Eugene. "So, you wanna play rough, huh?" Andrew asked as he kicked Lance out of the way. He let his dark hair down and it flowed behind him. He winked at Lance and Eugene and they were frozen. "So...much...volume..." Eugene said. "Look at that sheen..." While they were distracted Andrew threw something at the two, but Lance came out of his tranced state to block.