60

* Poohbear *

" What the fucc " Kemo said and busted out laughing.

"Oh my goddd " Tray said laughing looking at the phone that was now on the floor

" what in the Mississippi is going on here " luh Dee said laughing with them

" y'all making it hot in here mann" Uzi said laughing with them

" what is y'all - ...bru yall piccin' on folks grandmas and shit - this bitch cric-" Smokey said and started chocking and laughing too.

" TikTok sending all of y'all too hell "Draco said laughing And his girlfriend have a problem with me but I swear ion want him or kno him but if I did .

we want them both

No hell " you " want them both
i want demon ol demonic fine ass.

" Hmpt" I said to myself..

The door busted opened..

" Bitch yo daddy look like emo what i posed to be scared of" Kemo walked in arguing with somebody.

" yo momma deadass WAS built like Clifford but she built like -ouu bitch - I - bitch you and her look like Jason and the Skeleton bruh please don't get me start hounddog built bitch "

" and yo uncle look like Jack skellington now mannn - what " he stopped talking for a lil while and busted out laughing .

" bae how I'm Dead to you if yo uncle not , he mo deader then .. literally " he said and started laughing ..

" ay this man going to hell "Tasia said laughing

"Mya come here "Tasia said calling for Mya who was sleep right beside me .

I looked bac at my phone texting demon back.

This man i just don't know ..

" Dead man dead man " Kemo started sanging it to the girl he was arguing with.

" Comeeeee alive" Smokey said and everybody busted out laughing cause it was out of no where and he was loud with it .

" when I count to 32 you gone come aliveee " Kemo finished it off

"1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5, 6 ,7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 , 18 , 19 20 , 22, 23 , 24 , 25 , 26 , 27 , 28 , 29 , 30 , 31 , 32 " They went along

" 34  - I meant 33 " Uzi kept going on .

"We finished " Smokey tapped Uzi .

" Damn y'all going to hell " Luh Dee said scrolling on his phone.

   §
« •Demon• «

" y'all tryna go bacc with grandson "

" I mean shit Demon ?" Everybody was now looking at me

" fucc " I said scrunched my face mugging everybody cause what they wanna do ain't got shit to with me.

" attitude much -"

hollon I turned slowly and looked at the unknown ass bitch and mugged .

" bitch - mmm " I walked in her face and walked out .

Grandson

" aye -" I cut my self off by laughing and everybody else except the girl .

"mann why yo ass in here anyway" Dude said.

"Who is her " Posion said

" his girl -"the girl said to Dude before he cut her off.

" woahhhh woah woah woah woah woah woah woahhhh take a step bacc -"

" ahhh -" Brook said and started running around laughing .

" bru shut up he ain't even finish damn " Ju said mumbling the last part .

" shut up " Brook said and bumped pass him.

"Bit -" he grabbed her and wrapped his hand tight around her hair and whispered in her ear and threw her bac off of him.

" ooooweeee let me-" Posion said walking towards him but Birdman tripped her making her fall.

" Try it " Birdman said mugging her while she was on the floor .

" I -" she got back up dusting herself off and mugged him.

" you got one more time and ima drag yo lil Mexican black ass" Posion said sounding serious.

" Bit-" Posion slapped him and they just started rumbling.

" Jit - mann GET YALL DUMBASS UP " Demon came in and his shit boomed through the house making everybody  jump and Ian gone cap to y'all like that thissss nigga scared the shit outta me.

" damn lion king " I said

" bru this nigga do to fuccin much I'm done witcho ass "

" ion care I cheated anyways multiple times acually " he said and Posion turned around and I sipped some water and sat on the table looking at the scene .

Posion eyes were filled with hatred and I looked at Dude and his jaw was clenched and Ju looked hurt and mad and tight and turned slowly and looked at dude.

It's like dude tried his hardest not to look at Ju and so he just put his head down.

I'm guessing it's some similar to whatever.

" You a bitch" Ju said and started chucking and Dude grabbed Ju Ionk was it because he was finna hit him or birdman but Ju pushed Dude off of him and bumped pass Birdman leaving out the door ..

And Posion started crying and Ju walked back in and grabbed Posion before she fell and picked her up walking out.

Well shit Typical love story with drama .

Im already knowing where that gone lead .

I did a lil chucked.

" shit escalated " the unknow- hollup

" who the fucc is you " I said scrunching my face up.

" A hoe from the projects " Dude said shaking his head looking full of sorrow putting his head down .

" don't pla-"

"Mmtch come on " he said I guess finna take her home.