Chapter 38 🖤

*Please excuse all mistakes*
La'taisha Armanii Williams
Miami-Dade County.

              *Please excuse all mistakes* La'taisha Armanii Williams Miami-Dade County

"Nooooo! Not fusia" I fussed to the painters in the shop. "I said lavender ... how does that even sound alike"

"Y'all stop stressing wifey out and just do the shit Aight? That's what y'all getting payed for anyways" dez said coming through with my lunch.

"Here you go mama" he said placing down my food and placing a kiss on my cheek, which made me frown.

"Why you kiss my cheek? I look like a kid?" I said pouting my lips out.

"It be you for me" he said kissed my lips a couple times.

"Mhmm, thank you fa the food" i said opening it getting ready to grub. I was now seven months and I was just ready for this shit to be over.

"I swear my brother gonna get in my nerves" dez told me and I immediately rolled my eyes.

His brother still doesn't like me for the simple fact that I took his brother out the game. Like you're mad because I want better for him? Okay good to know.

"What now?" I said biting into my Publix sub.

"He just talkin shut about you sayin how Youn fuck with me for real blah blah blah. Should have punched that nigga in his face but I still got some sort of respect for my moms" he said sighing.

"Oh my gosh, why he so worried about us? He needs to stop cause it's never that serious."

"I'm sayin. But it's good though he won't be pullin up to my baby shower or gender reveal since he wanna act like a bitch" he shrugged.

"Tuh, fine by me. I don't need no negative energy around me on those days"

...

𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 ...

" taeeeee, my love" diamond sang to me as I was on FaceTime with her.

"Yessss hoe" I answered her playfully.

"Where the hell y'all at? Guest started arriving fifteen minutes ago"

"We pullin in now, bye" i told her and hung up the phone and got out the car.

"You look so pretty mama" dez said as he came around and grabbed my hand.

"Thank you stink" i said and gave him a kiss and we started walking in the hall we rented.

"Here they are, everybody welcome the baby momma and baby daddy" diamond said in the mic. I was paying her to be the "director".

Everybody was cheering as we walked in and the photographer was snapping pictures.

"Diamond and Tray did their thing with this baby shower" dez said as we walked up to them.