Transmigration And Husband(Being Edited)

"Shushui wake up! S-Shui are you okay?" A man asked worriedly, with brows furrowed.

Tang Shui could only due to the splitting headache he felt. Before he could even say a word, he felt like his head was splitting in two as foreign memories made their way into his mind.

The original owner's name is also Tang Shushui, The original owner used to be infatuated with a scholar named Wan Tian but his mother opposed their relationship saying Wan Tian was using him, but he did not listen and continued to see Wan Tian.

He had a major falling out with his mother in order to continue seeing Wan Tian. The Tang family was a greedy bunch and of course, did not oppose seeing the benefits they would get, but no one thought that Wan Tian would suddenly bring a Ger from town saying that he would be his bride-to-be. The Ger named Song Shi was not shy and even felt proud that he could take a man away from someone as beautiful as Tang Shushui, and showed off in the village.

Tang Shushui who felt wronged and aggrieved marched to the Wans demanding an explanation, but Wan Tian only deterred him by saying that due to his mole being so pale, he probably is infertile, hence it was impossible to marry him. When the Tang family heard this and realized he had no more use, they spared no effort on getting rid of him and his mom as they only let them stay because Tang Shui was dating a scholar.

With no face and reputation left, Tang Shushui's mother who was usually quiet and timid went to the Jiang house, an old friend of hers, and arranged a marriage for her son, and the Jiang's family's eldest son.

So when the eldest son, Jiang Yanwei who was known as a hunter in the village offered them 3 taels as the bride's gift to marry Tang Shushui the Tang family happily took it and separated the family knowing that Jiang Yanwei did not earn that much as he had his mother, little brother, and sister to take care of, and they were without a Father.

Though Tang Shushui was unwilling he knew that he was now kicked out of the family home and needed a place to stay, so after throwing a few tantrums he reluctantly participated in the wedding ceremony, Jiang Yanwei knew about his situation and did not want to force him, but who would've thought that somebody had drugged their wine and caused the not so harmonious couple and painful first night?

As if the heavens were playing a cruel joke on them, Tang Shushui soon discovered that he was pregnant. With lifeless eyes, he broke down completely and started acting strangely,  such as crying and laughing at the same time, being in a daze from time and talking to himself. He had put so much stress on his body that it broke down and he fell into a coma not waking up for 7 days straight. He died on the 7th day and he from the modern world took over his body

"Shushui, I am truly sorry." The man expressed as he frowned. "I forced you to marry me now you're suffering." The man continued.

Tang Shushui tried to sit up but was gently pushed back on the hard kang. "You need to to rest." The man instructed solemnly. 

'If I was an ordinary person I would think he was threatening me with such a scary look on.' Thought Tang Shushui as he laughed inwardly.

"I feel fine, just tired." Tang Shushui responded gently. Hearing the gentle tone surprised Jiang Yanwei a little, after all, Tang Shushui was not the nicest person in the world.

Tang Shushui saw through him and said "I apologize for the inconvenience I caused you and your family before, I will try and get along with you more," He said sincerely as he looked a Jiang Yanwei's handsome face which was not very visible under all that excess dirt and grime.

 Though Jiang Yanwei appreciated the apology he still held some doubts but he still responded with an "Ok." As he was about to open the door to go out he suddenly heard a soft voice asking 

"Good night," Tang Shushui said softly, as he watched Yanwei go out of the room.

To be honest, when he first found out about his transmigration he was kind of freaked, scared, and confused but when he knew he had a husband and was pregnant he felt like it wasn't so bad, and might even be a blessing to him since he was gay and always wanted to be himself without being discriminated against.

Unlike the original owner, he did not have a loving mother or a respectful spouse, so in this life, he wouldn't take them for granted.

He had always yearned for motherly love but never got any, but now he has such a loving mother, what would be the use in hesitating? He also had a husband who was caring and hard-working, how could he not yearn for love between them? 'The original owner must've been dumb to take such precious things for granted.' Thought Tang Shushui as silently wiped the tears from his eyes. He couldn't help but feel angry at the original owner. As he thought about those things sleepiness washed over him and he soon fell asleep

The next morning, sunlight pierced through the window announcing the start of a new day. Also giving Tang Shushui a chance to see the environment he would live in now.

'Wow, we're pretty poor.' Tang thought after getting a glimpse of what the room looked like. The walls and floors were dusty and dirty. And on the floor rags and other miscellaneous items could be seen. 

"Tang'er!" Tang Shushui's mother called out emotionally as she walked closer to his room.

"Yes mother, I am in here." Tang Shushui responded gently.

Tang Shushui's mother suddenly froze and for a split second a turmoil of emotions could be seen in her eyes. 

But she continued "Tang'er Jiang Yanwei went out to hunt me and your mother-in-law will go to town to sell some embroidery, your sister and brother-in-law went to cut some firewood so you cook."

"Yes, mother," Tang Shushui responded as he went out to wash his face.

Tang Shushui finished washing his face and went straight to the kitchen to cook. He had always liked cooking and was good at it but his parents said men don't cook so he never got the chance to show off his cooking skills.

He saw there was flour and some leftover meat. So he kneaded some dough until it was smooth and cut it precisely, then he looked for seasoning and only found soy sauce, salt, and some herbs.

He did not like it but had to work with it, so he cut some vegetables and meat and then boiled them into the broth. Soon the house was full of a delicious fragrance. He put the noodles He cut into the broth and let it boil.

When everybody came home expecting a dramatic scene, they instead found bowls on the table and fragrant food. Everyone was stunned.

The two little ones were called Jiang Chu Hua and Jiang Chaoxiang. Jiang Chu Hua was the girl and Chaoxiang was the boy and they hated Tang Shushui because he made their hard-working brother suffer so when they saw this scene they were the most surprised.

Tang Shushui came out of the kitchen and said " Oh welcome back everyone I made some food, sit and eat." He said cheerfully.

Everyone sat and started eating quietly, so Tang Shushui felt uncomfortable so he asked "Husband how was your day?"

Jiang Yanwei was surprised but responded and told about his day and everyone followed suit it was a Very happy lunch and everyone wished it'd be like that every day.