xxi. mall

"i'm so fucking tired man." you rubbed your eyes in annoyance, glaring at the bright lights. "why must it be so bright in the mall??"

kyoka chuckled at you, her hand twirling her ear jacks. "you didn't have to tag along you know? your own fault," she stated.

"don't remind me."

"jirou!! y/n! we're over here!" you heard tooru yell from across the mall, her (from what you could assume) hands waving in the air. you noticed everyone else from class 1-a surrounding her as well.

kyoka and you walked over to them, everyone sharing their fare-shares of hellos and good mornings. everyone mingled in their little cliches as you just joined in wherever you could.

"okay! i think thats everyone now," tooru stated, glancing at everyone for a head count. "we should all get into groups and then set off to buy what we need!"

everyone nodded and got into their separate groups, making conversation with one another about the upcoming trip. you on the other hand stood awkwardly in the middle, fiddling with the hem of your shirt. "uhhhhhh, so i'm my own group?"

"you can join us y/n," izuku offered.

you sighed in relief, glad to be out of that awkward situation. "i owe you one." izuku simply grinned at your statement, knowing that he won't be able to convince you otherwise.

"deku you ready-" ochako shouts before cutting herself off. "oh y/n! you're joining us?"

you stared at her for a second, puzzled at her sudden demeanor change. "uh yea. i mean if you want me to i can just wander by myself-"

"NONONO ITS FINE YOU CAN STAY!" she yells unexpectedly, her face flushed.

"alright,, where do you guys wanna go? i'll try not to be too much of a third wheel." izuku's face lit up in a red hue, words failing to fall out of his mouth.

"IM SORRY IVE GOTTA GO!" ochako sprints off, most obviously flustered.

you smugly smirked, nudging your elbow into izuku. "damn bro, you got her simping over you."

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-" he stumbled over his words, his face only becoming more red.

"you sound like a wattpad fanfic," you stated, slowly backing away. "i'm gonna go find ochako. don't wander too far!"

with that, you spun around and went searching for kirby. 'she has to be around here somewhere,' you thought, peering through the glass at claires.

a piece of brown hair caught your eye through the glass. you grinned and walked into the child-like store.

"ochakooooooo," you called out to her. the brunette popped her head from behind a shelf, searching for the one calling her name.

she spots you wandering throughout the store whilst you were observing the little accessories made for children and young teens. "y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn," she called back.

your head jumped up hearing your name being called back. spotting the pink cheeked girl, you swiftly walk up to her. "so this is where you went."

she smiled sheepishly. "i just ran to the closest store."

"lets go find those supplies and head back to izuku before he worries too much." you took her hand and led her out of the store.