PART 7

OLIVIA'S POV

Since I did all my packing yesterday then today I just have to sit down and  look pretty until my mate comes here to get me,well that's what my family thinks.

I've already had my breakfast and since then I've just has been waiting for him to arrive.

I start fiddling with my fingers while sitting on the bed feeling very nervous and I felt like that is not working out for me so I just started taping my right leg against the floor and it felt as if I'm just making it worse.

I got up from bed and started pacing until I got tired  and looked outside the window.It's not like there are any magnificent view of anything.No it's just tress and trees and trees and more trees.

"This needs to go and uhh yeah this definitely has to go."My brother gets into my room and started saying that while pointing at my pictures and paintings.

"What the hell are you doing??"I asked him while folding my hands on my chest while still taping my feet.

"Well I'm just deciding what needs to go when I move here.Do you think maybe I should shift the bed closer to the window?"

"You are kidding right? I haven't even left yet and you are already wanting to move to my room?"

"No no! Correction, it is my room now"I mean why am I not surprised.This is my brother I am talking to so of course he will move to my room.

"You know the last thing I ever want to do on my last day here is hurt you but it's still on the list"

"Oh goddess look at me trembling in fear"

"OLi?Olivia?"my mother screamed calling for my name and I went downstairs running and guess what,HE iS HERe!!

I see him greeting my parents and from there he does an introduction with my friends.

"Ohh there you are,your 'mate' is here"My dear mother stated the obvious while emphasising the word mate.

"Uhhmm hi"Great we are about to live together and I am talking to him as if I am some nerdish girl Inlove with some bad boy of high school and can't think properly in his presence,where the hell is your confidence at girl.

"Seriously Oli you are embarrassing me ,couldn't you have said 'Good day or something else'." My wolf says while shaking her head at the back of my head.

"Ohhh is our dearest Oli feeling shy huh?"Becky says while wiggling her eyebrows at me and it is taking everything in me not to wring her neck right now.

"I will g-go get my bags"and as I was about to go upstairs then my brother showed up carrying my bags,well for once he is being useful.

"Give me those then I'll put them in the car"Ryder said while taking my bags from my brother and carrying them like they weigh like a feather and believe me this was a nice sight to see wink!wink!.

Then my brother went upstairs to get the rest of the bags while I look around to see if anything is left behind.After that we all went outside so that they can see me go.

"Mom please don't cry it's not like you will never see me again"

"OLi it's just that you are my little girl and I never thought you'll go away from me this soon"She said while crying and hugging me or lets say squeezing me to death.

"M-mom I still want to live here in one piece if you don't mind"

"Silly girl you can go now,please call me when you arrive and make sure that you eat well and-"

"MOM!! Stop treating her like a toddler okay,she is a grown ass women after all"

"LANGUAGE!! Jason Winters"My mom hate it when anyone cuss even though it is just some little words.

"Come here Oli ,I am really going to miss you bitch"Avery whispered as she hugs me and she is kind of stronger than she looks regarding the sqeezing.Guess my mom is gonna make an exception regarding Avery cussing since she has gotten used to her doing that.

"Can I also hug my best friend Avery?"Becky also hugs me while whispering in my ear.

"Girl he is such a hot mess of a mate I think I am drooling"

"What can I say,goddess took her time while creating him for me"And I said it like a proud mate I am I tell you all.

"Can you let go of her already ,we also want to say our farewells so that we can get started with the party to celebrate my new room"He is lucky my mate is here or else it would have been a different story.

"I am gonna miss having you around Oli"my father hugged me while he also kiss my forehead.

"I am going to miss you too dad"I hugged him for the last time before going towards my mate who is standing near the car folding his hands showing how tight his shirt is showing all the right places.

"Please call us Oli even if the tiniest of thing happens okay ??"My mom shouted after me sounding really sad.

"Yes mom I will make sure to call you even when I go to the bathroom"

When I get near the car I stood in front of my mate and here i go again suddenly feeling mute when I am at his presence.

"Are you ready to go?"I could listen to him talk all day long with a deep soothing voice as his.Is it even legal for someone to be as good looking or am I just exaggerating things.

"Are you okay Olivia?"

Damn did I just zoned out like that"Y-yes I am fine and we can get going"

He then lead me to the other side of the car and open the door for me to get in.

"Thank you"Up top snowy I didn't stutter.Then he himself closed the door and went to other side to get to the driver's seat.

And just like that it is bye bye to my old pack as the car starts moving.

.................

Pwease vote🥺.

XXX
Cindyyy