Meeting The Family

Marinette looked at two outfits on her bed. She would be wearing one for meeting Damian family for the first time and she wanted it to go well. Since what they thought would greatly affect their relationship. She turned having picked the dresses up by their hangers and looked at Damian.

 She turned having picked the dresses up by their hangers and looked at Damian

"Hey Dami which one so you like best I can't decide?" He looked at each dress for a long time

"Hey Dami which one so you like best I can't decide?" He looked at each dress for a long time. I started to wonder if the most irrelevant thing happened. Which for him one of those were spacing off. Then he got up and went to me.

"Both of them would look amazing on you but I like the this one Angel." I smiled and pecked him on the lips as I went to go take a shower and get ready. I hummed as I got of the shower and getting ready. When I finished I looked at myself in the body mirror on the back of the bathroom door.

 When I finished I looked at myself in the body mirror on the back of the bathroom door

I smiled pleased with how I looked. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Damian who was wearing a white button dress shirt and black slacks. I looped my arm around his letting him lead me out of my apartment to the limo waiting for us outside. There was a comfortable silence as we waited for the arrival Wayne Manor. When the limo stopped Damian got out first and offered his hand for me to help me out.

Damian POV

Angel too my hand then stepped out. I knew my family was studying her every movement along with my own. But I didn't care what they thought. She was mine angel and I was her demon. I turned and saw my family judging looks once they saw her completely. I walked towards them still holding her hand.

"Father, Pennyworth, brothers this is my girlfriend Marinette Stone." I said her name smiling at her. She smiled back her cheeks lightly pink. She stepped forward and looked at them.

"Hi it's nice to meet you all finally." She said looking at all of them.

"You look nice Ms. Stone." Father said holding his hand out in greeting. She shook it never breaking eye contact.

"Same to you as well Mr. Wayne. I can't wait to get to know you all since Dami is always talking about you." She replied with a smile. The embeciles mouths dropped open in shock at what she said and the nickname she called me.

We soon go inside and soon enough my brothers are fighting over her. Father is telling me not to miss it up and Pennyworth told me his proud of me. I soon start to pout not being able to be near my girlfriend earning her giggles and for her to peck me on the lips and cheeks getting me to smile. Man how did I get so lucky?

Sorry it's short but I was having a hard time on how to make it more interesting. I might make another one but more detailed not sure yet