Lady fairy!

"......"= talking
'Abc.....' = telepathic

Ariana's pov

Currectly athy and I are laying on the floor drawing pictures. Yesterday, claude sent us a teacher becaus the other day while eating while eating with claude, athy's sliver ware flies off and land between my fingers. I nearly loss one of my finger that day. Thus, claude calls us uneducated and sent a teacher.

This is the first time I have a proper teacher to teach me. In my previous life, I learn by myself while reading books and asking the nurses. The nurses looked at me annoyingly but they still answer me properly.

I took a peek at athy's picters and saw sticks, circles. Athy is really bad at drawing. Being the female lead doesn't mean she had to be perfect. But I'm not in the positions to judge her picters either. I'm usually good at drawing. I already draw my favourite characters. It's just that my tiny hands doesn't match my skills.

"What does mommy look like? Athy wanna draw mommy?" Athy asked.

There is a deep slience in the room but lily starts to take about diana.

"She is a beautiful person just like princesses."

'She was described as a beauty you couldn't take your eyes off of. I wonder what she looks like.'

When I first open my eyes here, I once saw her. Even though my vision wasn't clear at that time, I can still tell that she is indeed a goddess like beauty.

"I wanna see her too"

We both mutter under our breath but felix and lily clearly heard our voice.

'What with this atmosphere?'

Athy asked and raises her head to look at felix and lily's weird expressions.

'Did we just say wanna see mom"

'Yes, we did. So what?'

'I can't stanc this anymore. Let's run away.'

Athy holds my hand and starts running toword our room.

The next few day was like hell. It's hard to breathe. The two adults are trying to hide gheir expression but are we a 4 years kids?(they are)  Why are they acting like this? This isn't that big of a deal anyway.

'Let's follow them, ari'

At athy's suggestion to follow lily amd felix who just went out, we put the books we were reading down and go to the slightly opening door.

Time skip~~~

The four people in the room look like some kind of zombie. Yesterday, athy fought with felix(by herself) and run while holding my hand. That night, lily would sit beside our bed and tell us things like 'lady diana is always with you'. I'm normally a light sleeper. As athy can't sleep either, we talk telepathically the whole night while pretending to sleep.Ha.....sigh I'm tired.

"W...we should...head out now"

I heard hesitation in felix's voice.

'I think I was a bit too much yesterday.' Athy said and apporches felix first.

"Athy's legs hurt. Give athy piggy back ride."

"Ari wants piggy back ride, too"

"Yes, princesses"

I can see relief on lily and felix's face.

"Well then, please return safely."

"We'll be back"