Almost time!

Song of the chapter: yume utsutsu

I'm sorry for being gone for so long. I'm going through something and the next chapter might be late but thank u all for the concern. I'm okay. I hope you like this chap pls comment and vote :)

It's day 1 and a half in the hospital since I've woken up. It hasn't been that boring since I've talked to a lot of people so far.
Doctors, my aunt and brother, nurses.

Visiting hours have just opened so katsuki should be here any minute ,knowing him.

I also wanted to see Mina. So I hope she can come to see me later after school.

My aunt and brother had left about 15 minutes ago to go eat something. I'm so bored.

I throw the blanket off of my my legs and stand on the ground. I still have needles and an IV in me so I have to wheel around this IV pole when I walk.

While humming through the halls I start to explore the hospital. Only on my floor though , before I get lost.

"Hmm hmm." I hummed looking at people through the big windows in the rooms.

Walking with no shoes on this cold ass floor is very nice. And hospital gowns are very comfortable.

I start making my way to the cafeteria to get something to drink. Or some jello. I could really go for some jello right now.

"You're up and around aren't you!" One of the nurses who have been seeing me says at the desk.

"Yes sir, see you later im gonna get some jello." I smiled and walked past him.

While walking I hear someone call my name from behind me.

"Huh?" I ask turning around. I see katuski and his mom standing a little while away.

"Oh hi!" I smiled and started walking towards them.

"Hi hun, you're up and around today." Mitsuki pointed out.

"Ya I wanted some jello or something." I shrugged.

I held one of my arms out to hug katsuki from the side.

"Hi idiot you shouldn't be walking around ya know." He said hugging me back.

"Uh huh uh huh. See, I hear you but I'm not gonna listen." I nodded and continued to grab his hand and walk to the cafeteria.

"I'm gonna go walk around, you two! Call me if you need something." Mitsuki said waving us off.

"So, how'd you sleep?" I asked still holding his warm hand.

"Better. How'd you sleep?" He asked me.

"I slept okay. I had to wake up at like 7am though." I sighed.

We made it to the cafe and I got two tiny cups of jello. One for me and one for Kat.

We sat at a round table in the cafe to eat.

"Here you go." I said plopping the container in front of him.

His was orange flavored and mine was Strawberry.

We ate our jello and just talked about random stuff.

"Have you been to school?" I asked while putting a spoon full in my mouth.

"Well monday was yesterday. But I didn't go. And I didn't go today either." He mumbled.

"Huh?!! Kat you need to go to school! Tomorrow you are going." I stated and stabbing my spoon into the cup of jello.