22.

Naamah.

Houston, TX.

2:53 a.m.

-

"I'm tired," Naamah whined as her body felt completely weak from the sex her body endured, her hair was still soaked and dripping down the back of her neck causing her to shiver in coldness as Booka also had the air conditioner on in the truck. "Can you please turn on the heater for just a moment?" She pleaded hugging herself as her teeth begin to chatter. Booka barely looked over his shoulder, "yeah," he replied dryly before reaching up turning the air up to about 80 degrees on full blast just for her. Naamah smiled to herself feeling content as her body started to warm up. She noticed eyes still on her and she turned seeing Booka not bothering to look away from her. He still thought she was beautiful despite the whole eating folks to stay alive thing, he had so many questions and he knew that people feared what they didn't know which is why he was afraid all the time.

"Is there something wrong?" Naa questioned sitting up in her seat.

He then completely turned around giving her his full undivided attention, "can I ask you some?" He pondered with a quizzed face, having one brow raised.

She slowly nodded, "ask away."

Naamah already knew what he was about to ask but she rather not let him know that she could be inside of his head or be in tune with his emotions more than he could be, that would've probably really freaked him out.

"Okay so the whole killin' niggas to survive was I on the list for that? Is that like why you stopped fuckin' with me and started fuckin' with Von? That really keeps me up at night, it's like hey maybe I don't wanna eat Booka so I'll go talk to Von maybe eat him instead," he asks using a certain voice pretending to be her causing Naamah to go into a fit of laughter. "Booka yes, part of that is true.. I did want to eat you at first," she confesses and his eyes slightly widen, "but I kinda liked being around you guys too much at the time it would've been obvious I'd done something I mean you and I were like inseparable for a minute.."

He slowly nods, "we were," he agrees.

"But the bond we had and still have, I can't bring harm to either of y'all. I care about y'all entirely too much and I know y'all feel the same for me. Or else y'all wouldn't be doing all this supernatural shit trying to figure out the root of the problem," she adds, "but a part of me also feels like if y'all really cared about Dayvon y'all wouldn't continue to let him be with me. I've caused all this shit and effected his life in the worse way possible all out of love..."

Booka sighed, "aye look I can see y'all love each other, he ain't never really felt bout no bitch like he do for you. That's just facts, at the end of the day all y'all need is each other. Y'all stronger together than apart, without one of the other y'all withering like a leaf on a tree. But next time you try to leave my boy I'll come grab you myself."

Naamah laughed at the thought of that then shook her head, "I'd like to see you try."

"Okay that's a bet, but can you tell me like where I'm goin' after all this shit is over?" He wondered with his voice slightly becoming more serious.

"Home nigga," she giggled.

"No.. I mean when I die," he reinstated.