Chapter 9: An Old Wound (Rewrite)

"Nya~ your leaving already," a seductive female call out.

"Of course, the plan had been compromise, now I need to call Assassin and Berserker. To head back to Moscow, before it's to late," a gentle yet cold tone reply back.

"But you just arrive here,"

The woman then pressed her finger to the man chest, in a seductive way, she reveal a little part of her chest, in order to charm the man. Yet, such a thing always fail, as he always prioritized the lives of his brothers more, than having a night with a gorgeous woman.

"I don't have time for your seduction game, Kuroka," the man call out her name.

Kuroka Toujo, is a Nekoshou, a rare variant of Nekomata. She is the older sister of Koneko Toujo, making her the firstborn daughter of Fujimai and her male lover. After their parent's deaths, she and her sister was brought into the Naberius Clan, then turned was reincarnated Devil. However, after killing her previous master to protect her sister, Kuroka became an SS-Class Devil, one of the most wanted criminals.

"You're no fun, Rider," Kuroka reveal the identity of the man.

Rider, one of the seven main servants that formerly participate in the sixth Holy Grail War, with both the Pendragon siblings. He along with the rest of his brother, are the remaining survivor of the war, as they manage to escape the blast between Enuma Elish, and both Excalibur. Along with completing their task, once they finished the task that was assign to them, by their boss.

He was quite the tall man standing over about 175 to 180 cm, with his skinny yet bulky figure, and tan skin. His sharp slick back violet hair, that kinda resemble a certain Counter Guardian, then again most of the Counter Guardian he had meet, was in the same state as her was, especially his senpai Okita Alter. As that what she was usually call, he stood there wearing a orange tank top that was cover in a dark green jacket, with a red scraf being tied around his neck. Wearing his usual combat pants, that have two pieces of armor that cover his lower area, that are the knee and thigh.

He might seen to be young, but he was much older than he look, since he had serve under the Counter Guardian for a long time. With the most cherish thing he held in his jacket, was the three white stripes of a flower insignia, this was the jacket that Rider and his brothers usually wore. Even though it might look dirty and old from the outside, the inside is compact with knife, phone, pistol, watch, foodbar, small medical bag, and finally the precious of the all. The photo of him and his entire brothers or as he call them, his family, being safely secure in the safest area in his jacket. 

Alaya, the will of humanity to survive, Rider is a member of the Counter Guardians. Her secret agents, or personal hound, that she only deploy depending on the situation. Because his valuable ability such as his Noble Phantasm, and the contract he form between him and one of the 72 Daemons of Ars Goetia. There's no way, that Alaya would pass such a chance come by, so she end up recruiting them after they died in their final battle.

Currently Rider had only serve under Alaya for a total of 2500 years, by the counting that his brother had recorded, since his Noble Phantasm is valuable and versatile in Alaya sight, along with the fact the sheer mana they drain when they are to deploy their Noble Phantasm. She rarely deploy them, except for doing a certain mission that she found that are suitable with them. With the only known task that they had finsihed, we're the destruction of Lostbelt 6, and the assassination of the ruler of the demon realm, where under this timeline, humanity was brought over to the dark ages once again.

The trouble that she had face, to even bring down that accursed Lostbelt, nearly cost her half of her powerful Counter Guardian, and her hounds. But in the end, the leader survive, in her eyes, as long as the leader of the group which is Rider himself survive. Then he can keep on summoning the rest of his brothers, the true reason why they are valuable in Alaya eyes. Was because that Noble Phantasm of his, to summon the remaining 72 Daemons, even under their vessel, each of this Daemons can come on par with some Divine and high tier servants or spirit.