18. 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙.

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

After the bonfire that I think was a success with Jeremy I headed home with Rebekah where she questioned my head off about what happened.

"So you didn't kiss?!" She asked, making me slam the door shut.

"My brothers can hear! Last thing I need is them knowing about Jeremy and I" I warned her while I began to change out of my clothes. "But no we didn't kiss"

"Val?! What is wrong with you?! Have you turned into a prude?!" She exclaimed, making me pause.

"Ouch?!"

"All I'm saying is you two wandered off into the woods and there was no kiss?!"

"No we just sat and talked..." I replied then took a moment recalling the conversation.

It was good it felt good to tell the story and how I spoke as it was something I left in the past I never did. I usually just skipped to the hooking up part and I was done but this was different and I think I liked it.

"I told him about Kol..." I admitted hesitantly afraid of what she might say but instead of reacting in a bad way she just smiled.

"Val, that's a good thing..." She slowly started to approach me. "Before you were barely able to speak on it and now you can and that's growth. You're ready to move on and that's good"

After that she hugged me and it made me realize how much I missed her and her talks with me. I needed that, it felt good like I was cared for something I hadn't felt in a while.

The next few days were normal which was weird but good at the same time I started hanging around jeremy more but there was still nothing romantic going on.

It was like we were in the friend phase and I liked it. He was actually funny.

He was getting to know me and I was getting to know him and it was good.

Everything was going normally until one day I walked downstairs to head out when I saw Damon chained up to a chair and I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"New girl is kinky?" I mocked watching as he just tried to get out of the chair.

"Just help me get out!" He demanded but I needed a few more seconds of laughing before I went to rip the chains off letting him free.