Chapter 12

Rehan's POV

This had to have been the best sex of my life and it was with someone unexpected. Someone I thought I would never have a chance to experience this with at any chance at any level but here we are, me in his chest listening to his heart beat and it is a nice thing he loves to cuddle, I am a sucker for cuddles, I like it when a man holds me in his arms like he has done. A smile appeared on my lips as I brought myself into him even more to feel his warm body on mine "You smell nice"

"We smell like sex" he fired back and I laughed leaning back to take in his gorgeous face and green eyes that are on mine "But you smell nice"

"Awww" I smiled attaching our noses before resting my head back on his chest when my phone buzzed in my pants. I got out of his arms feeling cold instantly as I pulled my pants to me, he lifted himself onto his elbows as I opened the text and it was from Ryan. I opened the text with a yawn, this time he had sent a picture of his boyfriend with drool falling out of his opened mouth. I laughed texting him back saying he should lick that off.

"Who is that?"

"My ex, sending me a picture of his boyfriend, look" he scrunched his face when he saw that picture making me laugh.

"Is that a thing you do with your ex" I nodded as I texted Ryan back "Sending embarrassing pictures of your current boyfriends so that you can have a laugh"

"They make us laugh and I am single I don't send him anything"

"He is clearly still into you, it feels like he wants to show you how his current boyfriend doesn't compare to you" I don't know why I smiled but I did my face turning red, I never looked at it that way but if it is like that then it is kind of fun to have your ex still hang up on you yet he has a boyfriend "You still like him?"

"Huh, no we are just friends"

"Friends that compare boyfriends" I don't know why he is getting worked up over this. It isn't like we are anything to each other or something, yeah I would want something more because I don't just have sex with just anyone but still he shouldn't be jealous of the people who were already in my life before he was.

"We don't compare"

"It doesn't look like it" I sighed, I have just had a good time he shouldn't be ruining this with his jealous.

"Are you worried that I might get back with my ex because if so, no, we are friends just friends" I cleared up

"Then why does he send you pics of his boyfriend"

"You are getting worked up over nothing, if he was sending me his naked pics then maybe you would be like this but he isn't and I don't know why you are acting like this"

"I like you" he snapped sitting up with a hiss, I smiled at that. He is lucky I didn't pound into him again because I would definitely like to do that "So what are you going to do next, take an embarrassing pic of me and send it to him with a caption 'Not as good as you'"

"What, I would never?" I gasped

"If you haven't stopped him, it clearly shows you like it when he does it"

"Kyle" I tried taking his hand but he pulled it out getting up from the floor walking over to what I think is a bathroom "Kyle" I tried opening the door but it was locked "Kyle, I would never do that to you I promise and I will stop him from sending me those pics"

"I don't want you talking to him again" I scoffed, the door opened with an angry Kyle "I meant what I said, I don't want you talking to him again"

"You are not going to be telling me what to do or what not to do" I shook my head, he is taking this way too far "That is like me telling you to never look at your past hookups which will mean you will have to never go back to any town you have ever been in"

"It's not like I am still hang up on them like you who is clearly still in love with his ex"

"I am not hang up on my ex, you have never dated anyone so you clearly don't know what it means to break up nicely, people do that"

"It is clear you are still hang up on each other, you can't be talking about your current boyfriends like that. I may not have been in any relationship but I know when someone is clearly still hang up with someone"

"You know nothing about me and Ryan"

"That picture said a lot about you and him" he challenged getting in my face like he is trying to prove a point that is clearly not there at all.

"I can't deal with this" I waved my hand walking over to my clothes pulling my pants up then my shirt

"You are going to just leave like that because I called out your clear obsession with your ex" I scoffed pulling my shirt on while picking up my phone.

"You know nothing" I replied before getting out of his hotel room making my way to the other side, I opened my phone to find more messages from Ryan, the first one was a reply to my comment earlier about how he would never lick off the drool then he was texting me about why I wasn't replying to his texts. I saw the texts and I thought about our relationship, yes we text a lot during the day and I will admit he takes up most of my time but we are just friends who speak a lot.

I know when I need some one and it is clear as day where I stand with Ryan, we are just friends and nothing is ever going to change that, not the constant texts and definitely not whatever is going on with Kyle and me. I reached my hotel only to find Dylan and Ella kissing like there was no tomorrow, I cleared my throat pulling them out of their kiss as they looked back at me "If you need the room I could leave" I would never want to be a cock blocker to my friend

"No, Dylan was just leaving. We are not there yet" Ella whispered the last part but I know Dylan heard it since she whispered it still in his arms. Dylan chuckled glancing back at me.

"Nice meeting you again" he gave me his hand, I shook it before he walked away but I still noticed his double take on my body before he walked away.

"So, tell me how it went" I love Ella but she really loves the scoop of everything.

"I apologized, we had sex then got into a heated argument" I explained briefly while pushing our door open getting inside.

"I need details" I glared at her "Not about the sex about the argument, we will get back to the sex later" she winked suggestively.

"Ryan" I sighed falling flopping down on my bed "He doesn't want me to talk to Ryan, he said we are comparing boyfriends when Ryan sent me a pic of Greg drooling"

"Okay I know you and Ryan are friends and I am one hundred percent okay with it but don't you think you speak to him more than he speaks with his boyfriend plus that picture thing is just weird, Kyle is right, not about never talking to Ryan again but about the things you do or talk about, tone it down"

"We are nothing to each other, he shouldn't be asking me about anything"

"Then make him something, this vacation is about to end, god knows I am using mine to find true love" she pulled get boobs up in a seductive way while getting off of the bed.

"So tell me about the sex"