𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

Issei walks into the room, staring at your sleeping form, a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips as he walks towards the bed sitting next to you as you clutch his pillow.

A big hand comes up to cup your face kissing your nose softly. before setting down your coffee and pastry on the bedside table for you when you wake. walking down the stairs he hears the faint noises of his family chattering in the kitchen, walking in his mom immediately perks up at the sight of him grinning ear to ear.

"Sei hi honey!" she says as she scrambles eggs in a bowl, Issei's dad sat at the Island with his sister and two brothers all of them sipping on their coffees

"Hey ma," he says walking over to his mom kissing her temple sitting down across from his sister, yawning, and laying his head down on the marble countertop.

"Are you tired?" his brother asks making Issei roll his eyes at the obvious question, they spent all night fixing the plan for tonight, the night where Issei was going to be putting you in the same danger you feared when you first got together. six months into the relationship. you grew more comfortable with the ugly parts of his life because they paled in comparison to the beautiful parts of your life together. all the little surprise dates he takes you on, the way every morning issei will kiss right cheek, left cheek, chin, nose, forehead, and finally your lips before he can even leave the bed.

you wake up to the smell of coffee rubbing your eyes when you sit up, you turn to the side to see Issei was already up which was shocking to you judging by the fact that by the time you fell asleep in his lap last night in the office it was already 2:30 am. you mentally scolded yourself for falling asleep with makeup on until you felt your face was clear of any oily residue meaning Issei must have taken your makeup off for you. you get out of bed grabbing your cup of coffee and pastry making your way downstairs smiling at the sound of your family all gathered in the kitchen conversing and laughing. you walk into the kitchen offering them all a sleepy smile.

"good morning my beautiful girl! I'm making your favorite okay?" Issei's mom says cupping your face and kissing your nose with a giggle. you shuffle to Issei's dad giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek and finding your spot on the barstool next to Issei slumping into his side with a yawn.

"morning princess" he mumbles over his coffee mug

"morning my love" you respond mimicking his action yawning again making him chuckle rubbing your back

"Still tired?" he asks you nod sleepily giving his mom a small smile and thank you when she sets a plate of food in front of you. you begin eating only half listening to what they are saying about tonight you aren't nervous at all, why would you be?

Issei would never let anything bad happen to you.

TIMESKIP

you walk through the club giving all the guests the same sweet smile you did every night before like nothing is different because it isn't

Issei wouldn't let anything bad happen to you.

you spot daishou sunken into a booth with two girls on either side of him running their nails up and down his tattooed, broad, muscular chest. you two lock eyes his snake-like eyes honing in on you like you were his prey and he was the big bad lion. you fake a blush when you two catch eyes before making your way to a random clubgoer bending over giving them your sweetest smile asking them if they wanted a dance, you knew issei was watching you, but you also knew issei trusted more than anything in this world.

it wasn't a shocker when the man accepted your offer. you smiled straddling him as your pink acrylics ran up and down your body as you swayed your hips to the beat your eyes never leaving daishou's. at this point, the girls have left his side and made their way to other people. daishou watches you closely as you dance his eyes falling on the swell of your breasts when your back bowed out head rolling back. once you finished the other man slipped a twenty in your bra sending you off with a smile. you made your way over to daishou plopping down in his lip giving him a smile