21

(A/N: I'm back :D )

You take a moment to collect yourself and then, after you brought Alcinas laundry downstairs you go to search Vaela, who sends you to the kitchen where Yvone and Mikaela are at work already and cleaning the dishes.

,,Long time no see, Y/N", Yvone greets you with a grin ,,What an honour to have you here."
,,Yeah, hi guys", you reply and Mikaela sends you a little wave ,,Vaela told be to come here to help".
,,Now, that's really nice", Yvone leans over to the kitchen counter and throws a towel at you ,,You can dry the dishes. Is there nothing to do for Lady Dimitrescu?".
,,No, she is currently with Lord Heisenberg", you say as you step over to the girl ,,They have something to discuss and she sent me to Vaela".
,,I'm glad you're here now", Mikaela says and knudges you gently with her elbow ,,I've missed you a little".

,,You had great company beside us though, am I right?", Yvone says with her eyes fixed on the sink and she hands you another plate ,,You started hanging out with the daughters".
,,Wait, that wasn't a one time thing when we saw you?", Mikaleas eyes widen ,,I thought they forced you to come along or something".
,,I mean", you put the dried plate aside and take the next one from Yvone ,,Not really".
,,No? That's… Something", the girls exchange a short glance and Mikaela shrugs ,,If you're cool with them, why not".

,,Okay, but are you seriously best friends with them now?", Yvone asks ciritcal while she hands you the next plate ,,Even though they, you know, wanted to kill you?".
,,That was a one time thing", you shrug with a light chuckle ,,They've been nice to me ever since, especially Daniela".
,,Sure but didn't one try to murder you like a few days ago?", Mikaela raises her dark eyebrows and you don't exactly know what to respond to that.
She is right, of course, but it seems like Cassandra and you are on each other's better side now.

,,Also, is there something going on between you and the lady?".
,,…What? No, no there isn't", you say, a bit shocked at Yvones question ,,I only work for her. What even makes you think that?".
,,Because whenever you are whining about the smallest of things or just feel a tiny bit unwell, she does not only give you like two full days off, she also personally brings you soup and tea to bed!", She shakes her head ,,I could go up to her and ask for a break because I… I don't know, got my leg cut off or something and she'd only complain about me having to clean the floor again. Or sends me down to the cellar."
,,How would you even get your whole leg cut off?", you reply and she rolls her eyes.

,,The point is that she clearly has a thing for you", Yvone says while pointing at you with a foam-covered fork.
,,You should have seen her when that thing injured your leg", Mikaela now says with a nod ,,That woman looked like you were about to die".

,,Are you trying to say that she… likes me?", you ask rather quiet ,,I mean, genuinely, wholeheartedly and platonically likes me?".
,,Platonically? Sure", Yvone grins ,,If that's what you want to think… But tell me, what do you even think about her?".
,,Right, you never told us how working for her is", Mikaela looks at you with curiosity in her big eyes.

,,She is…", you stare off into the air and think a little. There are many ways and words to describe Alcina.
Incredibly gorgeous, smart, she has a beautiful smile, she makes you feel safe, comfortable and like somebody actually cares about you on an emotional level, understands you and always listens to you, helps you to find solutions for your problems, the tasks she gives you are easy to make and spending time with her is something that you always look forward to.
But….
,,She is nice", you say and nod slowly ,,Yes. She's very kind. I think if you would get to spend more time with her, you would see that as well".
They don't have to know what you truly think about her just yet.

,,Did you just completely zone out while thinking about her?", Yvone grins.
,,I had to think about my answer for  moment", you say and roll your eyes ,,Can we please stop talking about if I am in love with her or not?".
,,Well, are you?", Mikaela asks and you dart your gaze up to her. Now, that came unexpected.