2- Hope

"Ricci" his eyes grow big and all the other guys gasp.

-------------

Chapter 2 : Hope

"Eleanor Ricci?" Asks the man from the FBI in surprise. I nod my head doubtfully. Why are they making such a big thing out of this? When Isabella said her name they didn't say anything about it.

"That's not possible." I hear one of the other men from the FBI whisper.

"Are you sure your name is Ricci?" Asks the officer in front of me cautiously. I toughtfully pursuit my lips. I have a locket whit a picture engraved on it  that says Ricci. But who knows, Ricci may not be a name? Maybe it's a word? Or a code? The man looks at me inquiringly and sighs.

"False Alarm, i tought we finally found her." Mutters the officer.

"And what if its her now? I don't want Mr. Ricci to take our heads off if it's her." Says another FBI agent approaching. Isabella tenses her muscles anxiously and i gently rub her back, trying to calm her down. They are from the FBI, they're coming to save us.

"We can figure that out later, first i want to get all the Kids out of this shit house so they can be back safe with their families soon." Says another officer walking by with in his arms Bryan and Charlotte, two small childeren aged 6. The man walks up the stairs with the two sleeping childeren in his strong arms.

Just as the man is up the stairs and disappearing from sight, three panting men come running down the stairs. Two are wearing black suits with big guns, the other is wearing jeans and a white shirt, his blond hair neatly combed back with gel. My eyes get big as soon as I recognize Luke, someone who works for Mark but was actually always very nice to us. Once when Mark wanted to take me to his bedroom, Luke had said he wanted to "try me out," as Mark calls it. I was scared and mentally preparing myself for what would happen, and I was shocked when Luke just did nothing. He sat down on a chair and started asking how I felt, he even gave me food! At first I didn't want to eat it, afraid it was poisoned or something but when Luke himself took a bite of it I knew he could be trusted.

"They got away!" Panting Luke, he puts his hands on his knees to cath his breath. Who have escaped? Surely not...

"Cazzo, no, non dici sul serio! Se metto le mani su quello stronzo, giuro su Dio!" Curse the officer sitting in front of Isabella and me in Italian. The only thing i can understand is 'fuck'. My Italian is not good but sometimes Mark said something in Italian, so i picked up a few things.  (Fuck, no, you're not serious! If I get my hands on that asshole, I swear to God! )

"Did Mark escape?" Before I know it, the words flash out of my mouth. Astonished, the heads of the agend in front of me, Luke and the two officers behind him turn towards me.  The look in their eyes tells me everything, Mark escaped. As soon as Luke sees me with Isabella, his eyes get big and he starts running in our direction. Did I mention that Luke was actually Isabella's brother and was here undercover to save her? Does that mean he works for the FBI? Luke gets on his crouch next to the other agent and looks at me pleadingly.

"Can I have her?" He asks softly. I nod my head and gently let go of Isabella. Confused, she looks at me, but as soon as she sees luke, a big smile lights up her face, and tears sparkle with happiness in her eyes.

"Luke!" Screams Isabella. She jumps into Luke's arms, Luke moves backwards a little, but then braces himself before wrapping his arms firmly around Isabella. He rests his chin on Isabella' s head . A tear slips from the corner of his eye and his gaze finds mine. For a few seconds we just stare in each other's eyes. His eyes are bleu-grey, like a storm. Different emotions can be seen in his eyes; anger,
Regret, compassion, happiness,  sadness, pain, gratitude and all kind of emotions. Then luke mounths "thank you". I nod my head, not understanding  what he is thanking me for, but not wanting to disturb the moment. Luke closes his eyes and presses Isabella clocer to him, and pressing a gentle kiss on her crown.

As I watch the two, my thoughts go everywhere. Would I have a family too? Would they also hug me when I see them again like Luke hugs Isabella? Would I have siblings? Or cousins? Parents? Grandparents? Aunts? Uncles? Would they still be alive? Would they want me? Would they have missed me? Would they hug me like this? Would they love me? Would they want me? Would they want a broken teenager who doesn't remember when it's her birthday? Probably they would hate me, when they find out what my thoughts are. The horrible voices in my head, the nightmares, the fears. They wouldn't want me... And then there is this one little voice in my head, a tiny light in the darkness, a light that keeps me from falling into darkness. Hope. There is still a small hope in me that hopes I have a family, who love me and still want me, even though they know who I really am. Even if they know about the voices, the nightmares. But hope only leads to disappointment, I learned the hard way. But still there is the little flame of hope that burns inside me.

"Eleanor." I hear a soft voice whisper. I shake off my thoughts and look at the little girl questioningly.

"Yes Isa?" I ask softly.

"Luke says you can ride with us in the car, if you want of course."

"Awh sweetie that's sweet, but you don't have to -"

"I insist, all the other kids are going in the vans and it's going to be crap there because they hadn't counted on so many kids, so it would be quite handy if you ride with us." Luke interrupts me. My cheeks turn red because he interrupted me so abruptly but I nod my head anyway and whisper a short okay. Isabella smiles sweetly at me.

A/N : AAAH SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT IT WILL GET LONGER DURING THE STORY, NOW IT IS JUST SHORT BECAUSE ITS THE BEGINNING AND THIS IS LIKE NOT THAT INTRESTING SO THATS WHY I MAKE IT SHOOOORRRT (and also bcs i cant wait till Eleanor meets her ...

A/N : AAAH SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT IT WILL GET LONGER DURING THE STORY, NOW IT IS JUST SHORT BECAUSE ITS THE BEGINNING AND THIS IS LIKE NOT THAT INTRESTING SO THATS WHY I MAKE IT SHOOOORRRT (and also bcs i cant wait till Eleanor meets her brothers!!)