Chapter 42

Warning:

This chapter contains smut. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this then please skip the entire chapter. There is nothing you need to read to understand the rest of the story.

____

"You were amazing again baby. I swear to god how can you look so perfect while standing on that stage." Jungkook said as he softly pushed Taehyung inside his apartment, his hand briefly leaving the other's shoulder in order to turn on the lights. Taehyung smiled at the compliment he got from his boyfriend before turning his head to the side and placing a kiss on Jungkook's cheek. "You're only saying that because I'm your boyfriend."

"I am not. You really are so beautiful Tae, trust me." Jungkook spoke, a bright smile covering his face. The live show had ended about an hour ago and the both of them had finally managed to make it back to Jungkook's apartment. Of course they both had taken their own car and Taehyung had even made sure that no one would notice anything by taking a big detour towards the younger's apartment. If anyone would find out about the two of them that would surely be bad.

"Do you want to watch some tv before we go to sleep or just head straight to bed?" Jungkook asked as he tossed his car keys in a bowl right next to the door, a questioning look visible on his face. Taehyung yawned before closing his eyes briefly and feeling his heavy lids almost unable to open themselves again. "Let's just head to bed. I'm pretty tired."

Jungkook smiled at that answer and softly nodded his head before placing both his hands on Taehyung's shoulders and guiding the older towards the bathroom in order to brush their teeth and get ready for bed. Taehyung didn't protest when Jungkook softly began to push him in the direction of the bathroom, letting the other take complete control of him. The grey haired boy loved it when Jungkook took the lead in things they did. Even though this was only something minor Taehyung still felt as save as possible when he was together with Jungkook.

"We're here." Jungkook softly whispered inside his boyfriend's ear as the two of them entered the bathroom. Immediately shivers ran down Taehyung's spine upon hearing the low tone in which his boyfriend had been whispering and his cheeks colored a rosy red. Ohh how the grey haired boy loved it when Jungkook spoke to him that way.

Taehyung quickly reached forward in order to grab his toothbrush and the toothpaste and began to brush his teeth. The minty taste of the toothpaste immediately managed to make Taehyung scrunch his nose in disgust, he had never liked the taste of it. Luckily for the grey haired boy it didn't take long before he had completely finished his night routine and before he knew it he had walked back into Jungkook's bedroom before letting himself fall face first on the soft duvet.

Jungkook's bed was without a doubt the softest bed Taehyung had ever laid in. The duvet itself felt featherly soft and the matress always managed to hug Taehyung's body just enough for him to feel completely comfortable. The singer softly turned himself a bit more on his side before a content smile became visible on his face as soon as he saw Jungkook lay down next to him.

Unlike Taehyung, who was wearing a normal pajama, Jungkook was only wearing the bottom half of his set of pajamas, leaving his chest on full display for Taehyung to drool over. The brunette could easily be described as extremely fit, spending multiple hours a week in the gym and having a body that looked like it came straight out of magazine. His toned muscles and honey like skin would make anyone who had the chance to see it stare and it definitely made Taehyung feel lucky. Lucky that this handsome man was his and his only.

As soon as Jungkook had made himself comfortable on his bed he scooted a bit closer towards were Taehyung was laying before wrapping the smaller boy in his strong arms. The strong smell of Jungkook's cologne immediately hit Taehyung's nostrills and he closed his eyes comfortably while enjoying the hug he was receiving. To the grey haired boy Jungkook's hugs felt like heaven. He always loved to be wrapped in those strong arms of the younger. Ohh how he wished they could just stay like this forever.