One piece x reader. Shadow.

-AN- Okay, this is a pain. The second time I've had to write this because I accidently deleted it all. Hope you enjoy. There is no main character, so just pick a one piece lad and go with the flow!

Gentle rays of sunlight were cast onto your form. You stood there, slowly pulling on your underwear as the gentle,golden hues bathed you in a radiant light.

Despite the beauty of the morning ,however, you were not in a good mood. You were heart broken. As today..

Was the day you left your beloved crew. You didn't want to. You had to.

The only reason you were leaving, was because it was a promise that got you here in the first place. Captain had decided to bring you home to your family, to which you were grateful. But it had not been your intention to become so attached to the crew that you didn't want to leave.

Sighing, you hook your bra before turning it the right way round, shortly after, you feel strong arms surround your waist. You didn't have to look to know who was there.

"Do you really have to go?"

He whispered, and you sigh once again ,adding a nod. He sighs aswel, and twists you to face him. Not at all were you embarrassed about the fact you were half naked in front of him...it wasn't the first time he'd seen you this way.

You lean up to him, gently placing a loving kiss on his soft yet firm lips, before turning away and dressing yourself. Once you were done, you turned back to him, grabbed your rucksack and slung it on your shoulder.

You both then went to the deck, where everyone was waiting with grim expressions. It seems you weren't the only one attached...

Your eyes began to water as you went around the crew, expressing your gratitude towards them individually. Sparing time to laugh about the moments you had shared.

As you approached him, you allowed a few tears to slip down your cheeks. Quickly, you threw yourself into his embrace and sobbed into his chest.

You tried to tell yourself that your paths would once again cross, but you knew that wasn't the case. His dream;his ambition meant he had no time for moving backwards. So this, was the last time you'd ever lay eyes upon your lover. As once you left this ship,

You wouldn't look back.

You broke away from his strong embrace, and was surprised to see his eyes glassy with tears. You wiped them away, and stood up to place one last kiss upon his lips.

Stepping back, you thanked the captain for allowing you aboard, before sighing, and turning to walk down the ramp that led you away from the people you had grown to love so much. Never to see them again. Never to be apart of their shenanigans, or grievances. You were leaving for good. And as you left their sight, you became no more than a memory.

A leaf in the wind.

A shadow on the wall....