Near the death door

"........." = talking
'Abc.....' = telepathic

Ariana's pov

I'm currectly being carried by daddy (like a human not a bag.) I'm so happy that my thought come out without me knowing.

"Ari is so happy because daddy carried ari."

"Did felix always carry like this?"

"Yes? yes"

"Don't let him carry too much, you will make a bad habit."

"Yes, daddy"

I will just say yes since I am in the mood to do everything he told. But this bug keeping flying near daddy's face. Do you like pretty face too, mr.bug?
Slap! A pretty loud voice come out! Oh my god! What I slap isn't the bug but claude's cheek?? Is your fate to be slap in the cheek today even though I'm not athy?

"What.....do you think you are doing?"

"Bug....the bug is trying to bite daddy so ari caught it, like this"

I too never want to damage this type of face either....sob.

"🎶Pain, pain.🎶 fly away!🎶"

"It is a song to make daddy pain disappear" I just write it.

"........"

"She need to learn how to handle her own body. Then she won't make such a mistake in the future."

It is an accident. He never let anything go. As expect of claude. But I am feeling strange right now. My heart.....

"Guh...."

Huh? Blood? When am I seeing blood? I turn my head to see athy

Huh? Blood? When am I seeing blood? I turn my head to see athy. She is also throwing up blood. Athy fall from the chair so I pull her back but I fall along with her. It seem athy has already faint.

It is getting hard to breathe. My visions become blurry. I feel like the blood in my body are running upside down. If it's a normal person, I'd have already faint from the pain but I was used to this kind of pain in my previous life.

"Call the healers and magi......."

I think daddy is saying something but I can't hear him well. What did you just say?

"Don't lose conscious , stay awake"

Is his voice shaking? I can feel worry from his voice? Am I starting to get illusions because of the pain? He just sound like a father who is worried about his daughter dying? Oh!I am your daughter too, didn't I? Ugaaa... what am I thinking about? It must be because I haven't feel this kind of pain for a long time. It's hard to keep my mind sane.

"Hah....hah...."

How many time has already pass? It's hot. I'm sweating too much. My head is ringing. My whole body is also aching. I can't breathe freely. It is like there is something inside my lungs. It's hurt. Am I dying? Why am I like this in the first place? I didn't touch lucy and athy didn't touch raven that much either. So what is the cause for this?

Is this something call design-fate? Like I can't stop athy from falling to the water 3 years ago, I can't stop this from happening? Is that it? Hey, you damn god....stop stop I'm starting to go insane. Keep you mind calm in time like this. Inhale and exhale. It is hard to breathe. I should try opening my eyes.

I open my eyes but what I see is claude with a strange expression. Why are you looking at me like that? I didn't open my eyes to see you like this. You look like you are the one who is in pain. Don't be like that. Your looks reminds me of someone. That maybe why my mouth moves on its own without my knowledge.

"Ari....ari will...be...fine....soon"
"So... don't be...sad....daddy"

Why is your expression getting worse? It is hard to breathe not to mention to talk. But I still talk to you so don't make that kind of stupid expression. It is hard to keep my eye open for a long time. It's closing again.

"Waaa...it hurts"

'It feel like my inside are burning'

At athy's voice, I open my eyes once again.

"Daddy....waa it hurt..waa"

At her crying voice, I feel guilty. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not able to stop this from happening. I wish I can absorb athy's pain so that she didn't hurt too much. I move my hand to hold athy's hand.

When my hands touch athy's, the pain double. At first, it's only hard to breathe but it's nearly not being able to breathe now.

'Huh? It doesm't hurt like before but it's still hurt. Waa....' (athy)

Pain disapeear?? Do I have power like this or is it simply a coincident? It hurts. It hurts but still I don't want to let go of athy's hand.

Where is the male lead to is suppose to save athy? Where is lucas? Why is he so late while we are suffering like this? I don't like him from the start but to think he is such a jerk. Bla....blach....
(Not in her right mind)

"You are noisy, sleep"

Claude voice is the last voice I heard before I pass out.

A familiar scene and a familiar person. I know this scene. Lady fairy is sitting near the window while the moonlight is shining down her face. She is still as beautiful as always. Lady fairy! Long time no see! It has been about three years, right? I know she couldn't hear nor answer me but I still talk to her.

Why are you have such a expression? Don't be like that. You are the prettiest when you smile. A clear drop of tear fall down her cheek. And claude who just watch her sliently turns around and leaves as if he doesn't know her. Don't go! How can you leave when such a beauty is crying? But he stops mid ways and stomps toward her, holds her shoulder and shouts.

"I've lost! It feel as if I've been played by you all along. I'll beg iv you want me to!"

"How can you say such a thing?"

"Actually I want to tear you to pieces right now....but.....I still beg"

"....Your majesty"

"So choose me. Intead of the child that is eating away your life."

I don't understand claude's feeling. What does it feel like to lose someone dear to you? I don't know that feeling because I died first before the person I love.

But I kown well about the feeling of being reject. Actually it is a lie when I said to athy that I haven't seen my family. I once sneak out of the hospital and went to see them around 12 or 13 years old. I have many expectatoin from them and I always dream about meeting them. Will they say sorry for not being able to see me? I'm sure they'll welcome me since we are a family, after all. But none of my guess was correct.

"I don't remember having a daughter like you."

"Ah! You are the daughter of that woman? I give you money and living expense. All you have to do is stay quietly in the hospital until you die."

"You are my half sister? Who said you can be a part of our family just because you are the same blood like us? You are father's illegitimate child. Don't put me on the same level as you."

My expectations are being crushed to the bottom. I see I shouldn't have any expectation in the first place. It was my faults. From that point on, my heath became worse to the point of no being able to recover until I died.