Chapter 16

Rehan's POV

"What makes Kyle different?" I couldn't help but bite my lip as I thought hard about Ella's question about what made Kyle different. There was no thinking hard but a lot made Kyle different, he is like any other play boy that I have seen around that act like they own the world and every woman or man that they could get in their beds but Kyle is just so fun, so down to earth, easy to talk to, he is like a friend but still compassionate enough to lift you up so that you don't fall.

The way he listened, considered my feelings like they were his only made me like the man more and every day I get to spend with Kyle the more I believe that he is so different from anyone else, he is the one I want to look at every morning- "I asked you a question" Ella snapped her fingers in my face trying to pull me out of my reverie about Kyle "So?"

"Nothing makes him different" I admitted "Yet everything makes him different, if you get what I mean" I got up from the thinking harder "He just.... Do you know the feeling of a first bite of food that you have been craving for a very, very long time and then suddenly you get a chance to taste it. Your heart warms up, your taste buds just can't handle the sweet taste, your brain goes mush as your throat just couldn't help the noise it makes. It feels like that bite is your life and you want to chew it so slow, very slow just to keep that taste going until it is over then you realize you still have an entire meal left and it could get you full but it will never be as good as that first bite, you feel like you need more, the one you have just feels like it's not enough but at the same time it is just right, so filling, so enough you don't want it to let it go.... You just want to see, feel, taste, hear it for an entire life"

"Umm" she swallowed hard taking a seat shaking her head like she has heard something she wasn't supposed to "You make me doubt what I have with Dylan"

"Why, don't you feel the same way"

"Definitely not, if I did I would be feeling like you or talk about him like You and have that dreamy face of yours-" the knock on the door cut her off, I made my way to it and my smiled widened when Kyle was standing on the other side with his two best friends. We are supposed to introduce our friends to each other today but seeing him makes my heart giddy, I jumped onto him attaching our lips like no one was watching. I just couldn't hold it in with him standing there looking like that with his green beautiful eyes, strong jaw, big muscular arms looking so fuck able in every way

"I now definitely like the way you say hi" he said as soon as we broke the kiss making me laugh while I licked his nose "stop or I will bite you"

"Like I don't want to be bit you big dog" I barked jumping off of him as his friends did their best not to laugh. I cleared my throat now acknowledging the people who are here with us "Welcome, sorry about that, I kind of got distracted" who wouldn't with a man like this

"Ah, it's fine" I think Henry said, Kyle told me the one who talks a lot with blond hair is Henry and the much quieter one with chocolate eyes is Caleb.

"Come in" I stepped out of the way to let them in, I didn't get the chance to pull Kyle in when Dylan joined us at the door holding flowers "Dylan, what are you doing here?" I asked glancing at Ella, we made plans why is Dylan here.

"I thought he could join us you know, since we are introducing boyfriends" Ella said wiggling her eyebrows, I didn't know they were official now. I shrugged pulling Kyle in as Dylan and Ella kissed greeting each other "So guys this is Dylan my boyfriend" The guys waved at Dylan with me taking a seat on Kyle's lap ignoring the rest of them just taking in his scent.

"Hey" I whispered getting his attention away from Dylan, he pecked my lips his hands moving up and down my thigh and only that motion managed to get me hard "You look so hot" I pulled his head getting to his ear "I want to be inside of you so bad" I moaned in his ear while licking it, he looks like a meal ready to be served and I am dying to be buried inside him "Lay you down, kiss you from your ear, down to your neck, bite your collar bone, take your nipple in my mouth and suck on it while I play with your other sensitive nipple. Kiss and lick your abs, go down on you have you in my mouth, lick your hole, eat you inside out-"

"Are you guys going to Fuck here" a voice pulled me out of my trance, I had forgotten all about them and when I turned to them they were all staring at us in shock like we were doing something wrong

"Will you excuse me" Kyle moved me from his lap resting me down and without making eye contact he disappeared in our bathroom.

"Wow" Everyone was giving me looks that I didn't understand.

"What, what happened?" I asked my eyes at the door where Kyle just disappeared to.

"You were practically undressing each other" Caleb replied and My face turned bright red, I fought to not make eye contact with anyone "You guys were in your own world, I can't believe you were about to Fuck with us in here, are we intruding, should we leave and give you some space" Shit, I wish they weren't here but we created this for us to connect, I will have to due with my boner.

"We are here to connect and that is what we are going to do, let me get Kyle" I stood up knocking on the bathroom door "Kyle open-" he pulled me inside the room before I could finish what I had to say before closing the door breathing hard "Are you okay?"

"Look at what you did" he pointed at his boner making me smirk "Don't smile it's not going down and I don't want to touch myself with our friends out there"

"So you don't want my help" I teased my smile getting wider, I have wanted to have him in my mouth. This is an opportunity "I can prepare a cold shower for you" he glared holding onto the sink.

"Just suck me off"

"So commanding, yet I am doing you a favour"

"I am your boyfriend" he argued in a whisper

"Since you are my boyfriend" I got on my knees pulling his pants down to his ankles "Let me see how you will manage to keep your voice low because I am willing to make you scream" I licked my finger pushing it into him while I licked his dick from top to his balls making him shudder as my finger searched for his spot hitting it lightly, he moaned pushing his ass down onto it already losing his brain making me smirk as I took him in my mouth, he moaned louder and I made a disproving sound but still didn't get off his dick making him groan louder holding onto the sink like it will save him from the attack I have on his body.

I added a finger in him hitting his spot harder, sucking on his balls while pumping his shaft. He threw his head back making the wonderful pleasurable face of his that made my dick leak in my pants, how that face turns me on, how his body turns me on, his hands, the way he contracts those abs just gets me on a higher level of pleasure 'Shit' I am not about to come in my pants, his tight hot hole, how I miss being buried in there "I am coming" 'Me  too buddy' I just can't hold on with him looking like that. I came right as he shot his seed down my throat making me moan at the taste "Holy shit"

"I know right" I mumbled getting up with a smile "That was like really hot" I wrapped my hands around his neck "Do you think they heard us?"

"I don't care I needed that after your little stunt"

"Sorry"

"You don't sound apologetic"

"That is because I am not" I licked his lower lip "Anything that could get you laying under me as you moan with my di-" Kyle closed my lips with his hand

"If you dare get me hard again, your fingers won't finish the problem and so you know I will not care about who hears us"

"Ooh, that sounded hot maybe I can-"

"Are you guys going to Fuck in there" Henry's voice sounded and he sounded worried, We looked at each other before bursting out laughing while separating our bodies, I know this was going to go further than this

"We should get back"

"Yeah" we agreed but no one made a move to leave as we stared at each other biting our lips having nasty thoughts and mine were so nasty I had to run out of there before I could do something I regret only to remember that I came in my pants and I had to go back in there and clean myself first before joining the others

"Shit"