XII

Hoseok directed to my room and I went on in, as soon as I opened the door I see Yunah's and Soyoung's eyes brighten up.

They were both sitting on my bed eating sushi when all of a sudden they ran up to me.

"Oh god, I thought they might have killed you down there." I laugh at what Soyoung said, I give into a hug to make her feel better.

I pull off from her and hug Yunah and within a second Yunah pulls off me and screams. "You broke her wrist?!"

Huh? Oh wait "BAHAHAH YEAH." Although what I did was very mean she deserved it. We all start bursting out laughing about the situation.

Being with them makes everything less scary. Just minutes ago I was about to cry but now I'm laughing, this is why I have to keep them safe.

"Are you hungry? We have sushi."

"Hell yeah I am, but first I gotta use the bathroom."

///

All our heads turn in sync when we heard knocking on the door. It was currently 7:05 pm and we were still in my room chatting about the Namjoon and Nari situation.

Without any of us answering in came Jimin. "Umm, can you girls come down to the living room area?." And with that he left, he seemed so shy? Almost like a brother entering a girls sleepover.

We all trail downstairs one by one, and enter the living room. Everyone was there waiting for us, everyone but Namjoon and Nari, but I didn't question it; it's not like I want to see Namjoon after what happened in the chambers.

"So, we're going to be explaining why you're here and what your part is going to be in this plan we've thought of." The guy explaining all this seemed a bit tired and bored of this plan already.

"I prefer you guys take a seat." Originally I wasn't going to listen, but when I saw Yunah and Soyoung sit within seconds, I knew this was all too serious.

They both take a seat in a two sitter couch leaving me to seat with some guy. That 'some guy' being Jungkook. I was literally on the edge of the couch, far away from any contact from that man; it's not that he was as bad as the rest, it's just that I was terrified of what that man was capable of.

"Soyoung we've heard your really good a Coding and Computer Science."

"Um, yes." Soyoungs reply to the man was short and simple, I can feel that she was scared by her gaze being everywhere but on him.

"We need you to help us hack into the Kang's Mafia party."

Me and Soyoung both look at Yunah, and Yunah? Her eyes are just as wide as ours. "You've got to be kidding me, my parents are not hosting some mafia party, let alone being in the mafia." Yunah breaks into a laugh, but no one seemed to be laughing with her, everyone just had blank face.

"Oh, you guys aren't kidding?" Unlike Soyoung, Yunah was not scared of anyone here at all.

"We aren't here to play around, we have things to do, it'd be better if you stayed out for this part of the conversation." Ouch, that was harsh.

Yunah tapes back onto the couch as the man continues to talk about Soyoungs part of the plan.

"What's his name?" I whisper to the brunette sitting beside me. He raises one of his eyebrows at me, and then finally gets who I'm talking about.

"He's Yoongi hyung." He whispers back at me. Hmm, Yoongi, it's kinda sounds familiar to be honest. I've heard of that name somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

Now that I mention something familiar, I'm sure I've seen Jungkook before. "Have we met before?" I ask him. Curiosity was taking over my body I seem to want to know more.