Chapter 14 - USJ

After the incident, Iida became the class representative with Momo as his vice, with all the support from the class. 2 weeks after, it was time for the class to go to on a field trip to the USJ. All the classmates were heading into bus in their hero costumes. Izuku had sat with Todoroki on the bus, thanks to the help of Iida. So far, nearly all of their classmates support the relationship and are trying to help Todoroki, especially the girls.

On the bus there was a lot of chattering. Aizawa was sleeping in his yellow sleeping bag, and no one disturbed him. Izuku was sitting near the back of the bus and was near the glass window. He didn't have much sleep, since he was excited for his first day trip outside away from his normal neighborhood. He was tired and ended up falling asleep. His mouth was slightly opened and his face looked peaceful. Todoroki was reading a book, but felt something heavy fell onto his shoulder. He looked towards it and saw a sleeping face of Izuku.

His face light up and was about to light up in flames, but controlled himself. He marked the page he was on and closed the book, placing it in his lap. He stared at the sleeping boy as the sunlight shined on his face. He continued to stare at the boy and pushed some hair away from his face.

While he continued to stare at the sleeping beauty, other classmates were watching. Girls having smirks and guys just smiling. Some pitied Todoroki, others were frustrated about how Izuku was dense, but they could never stay angry for long.

When the bus came to a stop, Aizawa woke up immediately and told everyone to get off the bus. Izuku, who was still asleep on Todoroki's shoulder, was lightly woken up by his pillow with a gentle shake. Izuku opened his eyes slowly and once open, he analyzed the situation he was in. Once he saw that he was on Todoroki's shoulder, he lifted up his head at a fast speed while looking red as a tomato.

"I'm so sorry!" Apologized the tomato.

Todoroki smiled. "It's fine Izu, but Aizawa said that all of us have to get off the bus."

Izuku nodded. They hopped off the bus and joined with the rest of the class. Aizawa explained what they would be doing that day, and when entering the girls surrounded Todoroki.

"So, did you make any progress?" Whispered Mina. Todoroki shook his head. "Damn, how have you not given up yet?"

Todoroki answered, "It's because I know I still have a chance. Izu doesn't have a crush yet."

Uraraka sighed. "Well, keep trying. Everyone in the class is rooting for you, Todoroki-kun!"

Todoroki nodded. They reached to the entrance of the USJ and Thirteen was there. She waved and did her introduction. Izuku's eyes were gleaming and he started to mumble. Todoroki smiled, but made sure that he paid attention to the instructions.

The students listened to Thirteen's instructions, but there was a purple mist forming in front of the fountain which was in the middle of the USJ. Aizawa noticed this and was on his guard. The students and thirteen didn't notice, until Kirishima looked around the place, since he was bored and yelled.

"Wow, you guys even have fake villains too!"

"What?" Questioned Thirteen. She turned and saw multiple villains stepping out of the purple mist. They introduced themselves as the League of Villains with Shigaraki as the leader.

Aizawa shouted as he jumped towards the villains, "They're real! Thirteen protect the students!"

"Wait! Uncle Aizawa where's Uncle All Might?" Izuku asked. (Izuku met All Might when he was younger, since All Might needed to speak with Nezu. Izuku also knows about One for All, but hasn't told his friends. All they know is just, All Might's weak form and an explanation of him growing weak and old.)