✨ ch-40 ✨

Y/n Pov

Y/n:uhhhhhh..... Who are you??

I asked as I looked a person infront of me pointing his gun at me.

Bts,bp&txt:Y/N!! YAH LEAVE US!?!

I looked towards them as I saw some  men fully covered in black holding them with their gun pointing at them.

???: You don't know me??

Y/n:how will I even know you? You brainless human being.*I said keeping one of my hand on the bleeding wound*

???: *Scoff*you talk really much.... anyways,I guess my Boss aka your father didn't gave you my introduction..... Hmm no worries I'll give you my introduction myself.

Y/n:First of all he is not my father, and second I don't need your fu*king introduction,why did you even poke your nose in my business, I was almost about to kill this ungreatful bastard.

I rolled my eyes as he again started speaking.

???: So as I was saying, I am the person who could have saved your mother yoonah ,but didn't. My name is Rocky.

Y/n: huh?? What do you mean by that you old man??*confused*

Rocky:ohhh you still don't know??

Y/n:what?? Get straight to the point!!

Rocky:oh wait I'll tell you I am the most trusted men of mr.kim and the day when my boss kim sang wook ordered me to take your mother and  told me to show as she got into an accident....... I checked her breath for the last time before showing, and you know what she was breathing and would be safe if I would have taken her to hospital.........You know at first I thought maybe I should take her to the hospital and save her........ But I didn't I thought why should I even betrey mr.kim just because of a women......... After all she was just another sl*t for boss I mean mr.kim-

Y/n:My mother wasn't a toy for this bastard to play with her.

I ignored all the pain and Went towards this Rocky.

Rocky:You know she was really beautiful to be honest, I really want-

My expression Harden as I listened him saying this.

Bts: SHUT THE FU*K UP YOU BASTARD!!!

Y/n:Stop before you regret this.*cold tone*

Rocky:why should I?? You know in which conditions you are standing in, right now?

He said showing me his gun which was still pointing at me.

Rocky:but you know what you are also as beautiful as your mother.*he said looking at me Smirking a little.*

This fu*king old bastard.

Bts:STOP SPEAKING NONSENSE!!

Rocky: but I have orders to kill you so I have to do it, Sorry sweetheart.

He said loading the gun and pointing it again at my head,about to pull the trigger.

The area where he shot me was hurting a lot But still I kicked his hand  with all my might making him loosen his grip on the gun and made the gun fall but I quickly grabbed it.

I pointed it at his head,as he looked at me in shock.