Chapter 40

3rd Person's pov

It was 3 in the afternoon and Jungkook is sitting in between Taehyung's thighs as his back lays on Taehyung's chest as he is reading a book. Taehyung on the other hand wrap his hand on Jungkook's waist as he settle his chin on Jungkook's shoulder while he close his eyes and inhale his mate scent. There no words exchange between them and Honestly they like the comfortable silent. After all they feel each other's warmth.

In the distance, You could see Byeol playing catch with Yeontan and Yeontan seems to enjoy playing with Byeol.

Jungkook close his book and sigh. " Whats wrong?" Taehyung asked as his eyes is still close and his face is still buried in Jungkook's shoulder.

"Tae?... I know I'm not ready, But... I want to be ready." Jungkook said.

"Ready for what?" Taehyung asked.

"To be the Luna of Daegu." Jungkook said and Taehyung was surprised hearing that, he open his eyes and look at his mate. He place his index finger under Jungkook's chin and guided it so now they are facing each other.

"I'm not forcing you to become one Kookie. That's why I didn't brought this topic up. I want you to become comfortable with me. Are you sure that's what you want?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

"My Ankle is sprain right now... But, if it heals I want you to guide me Tae. I want to be ready, I want to help you, I want to do my responsibility as your Luna. Not just your Luna, but the Pack that your leading with." Jungkook said full with determination." You help me more than I asked for, you gave me things that more that I want, you have me a home and in this house I practically do nothing. I just sit around read books, or either teach Byeol some knowledge and sometimes I'm alone hear in the garden just looking at those fluppy clouds while your working on your office and at the same time fulfilling your duty as the Alpha Leader of Daegu... I feel that its so unfair that I am living so calm and free while you work hard... That's why I want to work Hard as well Tae... So please guide me. " Jungkook said and Taehyung honestly didn't care about Jungkook lazing around while he works. He just want his mate to be happy and see him smile everyday.

He is surprised to hear this from his mate honestly. He is happy that his mate is willing to take the responsibility of being a Luna, not just his but all of the people in his pack as well. He is happy that Jungkook is determined with this.

"Of course love. I will guide you. Honestly, I'm happy to hear those words from you. I'm truly am Lucky to have such a caring Mate like you... I just... I really love you Jungkook." Taehyung said.

Jungkook felt like his heart would burst in happiness. Hearing those special words from Taehyung makes him feel extremely happy." No, I'm lucky to have you Taehyung. I love you too... " Jungkook reply with his bunny smile.

Taehyung smile, and slowly lean in close to Jungkook and soon Their lips met. Jungkook was surprised but he felt happy, he felt warmth, he felt magical when Taehyung connected his lips with his. Jungkook close his eyes as he fell Taehyung's lips on his. Taehyung on the other hand tighten his hold on Jungkook, he close his eyes and felt those soft angelic lips that he wanting to taste for so long. He felt magical.

But that kiss didn't last long because Taehyung was hit head by a frizbee. Taehyung pull away and glare whoever destroyed their moments but he saw it was Byeol. "I'm sorry, I was aiming right." Byeol said and Taehyung sigh as he gave a small smile. He was disappointed that Byeol disturb their moment but he can't never be angry with a Child like Byeol. " No its okay." Taehyung said and Byeol just look at them confused.

Honestly, He really didn't mean to hit Taehyung his throw was just too much that it hit Taehyung's head. He was clueless about what  he just disturbed. He then look at his Hyungie who is red like a tomato. "Hyungie,  your face is very red are you going into a fever? ." Byeol said and Jungkook his head.

"This nothing, I'm fine." Jungkook said assuring his brother. Byeol nod, he heard that Yeontan is barking at him telling that they should resume playing so that's what Byeol did. But he wonders why does his Hyungie and the Alien Hyung both have a flush face?" They aren't catching fever right?" Byeol last though, but he walks awa and continue playing with Yeontan.

Taehyung and Jungkook on the other hand smile at each other. "Your lips Taste heaven Kook, Can I have taste one more time?" Taehyung said and Jungkook blush but nod.

and within seconds Taehyung place his lips on Jungkook and both of them savoring the magical feeling from the sweet kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 

Written: June 30, 2021

Words: 869

Published: August 26, 2021