Chapter 32 Tutors II

~Dream~
Homura was seen on the floor of a dojo. He was having a bit of trouble standing up as he was kicked in the stomach. When he looked ahead, he saw his father walking towards him.

"We'll take a break. After twenty minutes, we'll resume our training."

As Hibachi looked at Homura, he saw the disappointed look on his son's face

As Hibachi looked at Homura, he saw the disappointed look on his son's face. He doesn't have any magic yet he's still training so much. Hibachi can understand why he would think the training is pointless.

"Homura, do you know how I came up with your name?"

"Because you were hoping for me to use Flame Magic as well and be your successor, right?"

"Wrong. I named you that because I want you to be like a flame, more accurately, your resolve."

As Hibachi stood up and walked out of the dojo, Homura followed him. The moment they stepped outside, they looked at their village. The moment people saw Hibachi, they smiled as they gave him thanks. Though all he did was nod in response.

"When you have something worth fighting for or have someone you want to protect, I want your resolve to be like a flame. Its warmth brings people towards you and the light it emits acts as a guide for them. Like the sky envelops all, I want your flames of resolve to envelop those close to you and burn ferociously when someone tries to take them from you. So what if you're not able to use magic? So what if you can't use the Iai-Chop. Before being my successor, before being a mage.....you're my son, first and foremost."

~Dream ends~
"Wake up, Homura-nii."

As Homura's eyes opened up, he looked around his room. When he did, he saw Futa standing to the side. With a smile on his face, he placed his left hand on top of the boy's head.

"Futa....thank you, I needed to wake up."

"No problem. Better hurry, breakfast will be ready soon."

"Sure."

As Futa left him room, Homura began to change out of his sleeping clothes. However, the moment he finished getting dressed, a look of horror appeared on his face. It took him a moment to process what Futa just told him.

"But i'm the usually the one who cooks. The only other person that would try is.........Bianchi isn't nice enough to try and cook for me.....right?"

right?"