6: Encounter with some Sirens and overkill

Author's note: Ok, before you start reading this chapter, I just wanna say that I finished the drawing of Protector's rigging. I suck at drawing, but what do you think? (Yes, I drew it without him because I suck even more at drawing people)

Fun fact: Apparently Wattpad thought it was too bad and tried to prevent by not loading me too post it here... lol

Plz dont bully me... ._.

-

-

Date: Propably 1940's (13 d and 22 h after appearance)
Time: 6:23

Location: Luna (Earth's moon)
Objective: None (currently)

We can see Protector lying with his rigging attached on the moon, staring at the Earth while thinking about the many things that had happened. He looked at the blue cube in his hands, that he had collected some time ago.

V. Protector: What is this cube supposed to be? And why did my planetaty scan show that their signatures are scattered around the surface of the Earth?

A map of the pacific appeared on his HUD, highlighting two spots in it, which were military bases with a very low amount of personnel and large amount of warships. Propably these warship-girls were stationed at these bases, definetely a place he should avoid for now.

V. Protector: (thoughts) They are propably so desperate in their fight against these "Sirens" that they will propably try to return me to the state I was back in 2495...

Okay, maybe he was exaggerating, but it wasnt impossible that they would try to get their hands on his weapons and try to outfit their "warship-girls" with them, because humanity wants power and wont stop until they have it.
Goddamnit, why couldnt he have been send somewhere else, somewhere peaceful?

V. Protector: (Why? Why do I remember the things that happened to me as if I was a person back then?)

Though he hadnt been sentient until two weeks ago he felt... confused. It didnt make sense to him, he remembered all the memories, all the pain, all the suffering, all the violence, and all the nightmares as if he had already been human at that time.

V. Protector: *shakes his head* (thoughts) No, no, no... I have to focus on what is happening right now!

He still has some stuff to do...

[ANOMALY DETECTED!]

[SCANNING...]

[ANOMALY IDENTIFIED AS "Sirens"]

["Sirens" DESIGNATED AS HOSTILE]

V. Protector: (thoughts) Another contact, two Archer's should be enough...

*FWSSSHHH*

*FWSSSHHH*

This is really easy, too easy for a alien race with that kind of tech...