nineteen

Namjoon POV
After I saves my omega , Me and mh allies begin to plan an attack to end EXO mafia once and for all.

I got so mad and cold ever since he found out that they did things to jin and my friends omega.

Good thing that Hoseok said they aren't gonna get pregnant.
Because if he is gonna get pregnant it would be my kid not that son a bitch.

After meeting with Taehyung who was happily hugging a sleepy bunny,
He agreed to help me with everything.

News has spread that the war has vegan between my mafia and their mafia tho everyone is throwing their support for my mafia because we didn't kidnap or kill people all we did is sell illegal stuff and help people.

I was thinking until a knock was on my office I said come in and revealed a Jin staring at me.

I asked him to come here and he immediately came and hugged me tight.
kissed him before bringing him to my room and sleep.

Tae POV
I was sleeping with my bunny until I heard phone ringing I answered it and it shocked me to hear who was on the line I immediately ran and knocked Namjoon Hyung door.
He asked why did I wake him up.
I told him everything and he was standing still.

Namjoon EX Girlfriend is coming but this time with her friends.
______________________________________
This will be the only time I will ever triple update.
Fluff chapter