3

The next day, arrived way too early and before I even knew, I was sitting in the Great Hall with my so called friends, fresh awake, and took some fruits like strawberries, blueberries and some cherry and ate it silently as I listen to Ronald and Hermione talk with each other, humming and nodding at appropriate times and imputing or agreeing with Ronald how Care of Magical Creatures with Slytherins is not a good idea, though I pretty sure his reasoning and mine was very different.

There was a sudden rustling noise above them, and a hundred owls came soaring through the open windows carrying the morning mail.

Instinctively, I looked up, but there was no sign of white among the mass of brown and grey. Maybe Hedwig hasn't reached Sirius yet, The owls circled the tables, looking for the people to whom their letters and packages were addressed.

I saw a black owl come in front of me and my eyes widened a little bit astonished that Lady Selwyn had sent her owl despite my warnings of not too, and had asked only in the most important scenarios could she avoid the situation, the rule was quite simple, I asked questions she answered in exchange for the support of Potter family and some money.

The black owl had a letter on its perch as it stopped before me, I gently stroked the owl and took the letter and fed him some water and bacon. She nipped at my ears and flew away.

I turned the letter a little to confirm my doubts and they were confirmed when I saw, lady written, the code word for urgent and or important.

"Who is it from?" Hermione asked her and Ronald's attention on me, looking at me piercingly as I looked around and quietly whispered, " It is Padfoot." I lied effortlessly through my teeth's as they looked at the letter and then back to me, a little disbelief in her face still though Ronald seemed to have bought it as he went back to talk about Quidditch with Seamus and Neville.

"I wrote to him asking about my parents, I just—" I said quietly as if ashamed and averted my eyes from her, though my sadness was real, I felt guilt clawing me for using my parents name like that, for manipulating. For taunting there name.

I peeked through my eyelashes as I saw her face twist in disgust for a very quick second before she patted my back sympathetically though didn't say anything. A fact I was grateful for.

Quickly disregarding my breakfast, I got up from my seat, "hey, I have to go to washroom, I will meet you at Herbology?" I asked forcing a small smile onto my face, as Hermione nodded briskly and Ronald gave a smile and thumbs-up.

I briskly walked out of the Great Hall, and went to an unknown aclove nearby and casted a silent lumos, and opened my letter.

Lady Potter,

I had been asking around the Ministry, and my dear friend Madam Bones, she has said implied that some more evidence has come to light for a very important case, and it will no doubt stir up trouble.

She has said, this year as The Triwizard Tournament is there, the Ministry is more focused on that. So, she is working on something major, unknown to me what.

I believe the trouble stirring up, meant whatever you are doing, so, I believe in my opinion that you may want to give some more trouble to them to cause the impact properly.

Yours Truly,
Amanda Selwyn
Lady of the Most Ancient and Most Noble House Of Selwyn

Huh, I need a little more evidence? I had given them the rumours of how Sirius Black was the blood-godfather of me, hence, incapable of betraying me, as Sirius had considered me heir to his House, which I believe is unknown to him.