10

No one breaks your heart more than you do by overthinking every little thing

****

I watch as people go by every few seconds as I sat at my window writing in my note book feeling lonely and lost. I was feeling more depressed then usual.

It's only been a couple of weeks since that weird moment between me and mrs heart in her classroom. And let's say it's been kinda awkward ever since. Every time we lock eyes together, she would quickly move her gaze to her computer or something else.

Like she trying to ignore me.

I stare down at my note book and sighed. I close it and put it back in it rightful place which is under my bed. I put it there so my dad doesn't find it.

I can't imagine what he would do if he found out about what was written in that book.

I had nothing to do today. The art studio is close for some reason. Which means I'm not working.

Working there has been pretty easy. I enjoy it, watching kids be in there own world as they draw, it's makes me smile.

I miss being like that. Be in my own world, smiling and being free from life. Like nothing in the world can stop me from dreaming.

But now...

Its horror. I'm afraid that if I did something bad that I'll get punish for my actions. That what the voices tells me are true.

Like you suck in this world with no way out. Like there no end of the tunnel. Like your suck in a nightmare, that you can't seem to get out off.

I heard a glass fall, brining me out of my dark thoughts. I looked around to see that I'm in the bathroom. My arms were covered in blood. I quickly cleaned everything up and ran to my room to get a jumper.

I tiptoe downstairs, quietly walking to the kitchen. I came face to face with an angry looking father.

Before I could even speak I was dragged by my hair and into the living room. I was pushed into the corner of the glass coffee table, my head was inches away from hitting it. He then started kicking me in the ribs, he then grab me by the chin and whispered

"By the end of the day I want you gone. Got it?" I shakily nodded my head as I cried silently. "You pathetic worthless piece of sh*t" he said as he slapped me across the face and walked away.

I sat there bringing my knees to my chest and cried until I couldn't anymore.

Where am I going to go?

A/N
It's almost summer! Yay!
Which means I should hopefully be posting more :D

Please comment? I would love to know your thoughts about this so far.

Thank you for those who voted <3

also sorry for bad grammar I started writing this at school