43. Villain?

Chapter 43: Villain?

"Ouch, this bath is too hot," Milo complains after touching the water with the tips of his fingers.

"Oh, wait... Sit here..." Malcolm tries to sit the human down on the edge of the bath but he refuses, clinging to the warlock's neck like his life depended on it.

"Don't you fucking dare put me down, my backside is still hurting..." He threatens with his hard glare and Malcolm smirks, enjoying the fire his little mate carried.

"I never knew having a mate would be this troublesome," Malcolm sighs, trying to feign annoyance but the large smile adorning his lips said otherwise.

"And I didn't know your dick was going to damage me, welcome to the club." Milo's head rests against Malcolm's shoulder as the later enters the tub with the human in his arms.

Milo is about to protest when Malcolm starts to lower them down until he notices the water bubbling and just as they sit, it's not so hot anymore.

"What did you do?" Milo lifts a questioning eyebrow at the warlock as he sits in his lap.

"I changed the temperature," Malcolm responds as he throws his head back and closes his eyes.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock, how did you do that without opening the cold facet." Milo wiggles for an appropriate seating position, trying to avoid having his ass close to the man's member.

"I... Just wanted it to be?" Malcolm opens one eye, looking at the human as if he just asked the most irrelevant question ever.

"So you control water or whatever?" Milo's confusion is visible on his face, making Malcolm chuckle at his adorableness.

"No, sweetheart. I just control the heat, and since cold is the absence of heat, I can do that too." He explains thoroughly, making Milo nod in acknowledgement.

"Is there anything on this planet you can't control?" The human complains, letting his back relax against the toned chest and feeling the steel arms tighten around his waist.

"You." Malcolm's breath fans against the human's ear as he spoke, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Pfft... Whatever," Milo, who intended his voice to be confident, blushed at the things the simple word made him feel.

The warlock's fingertips ran up and down Milo's stomach, making his breathing pattern irregular and the blood rushed to his lower abdomen.

"What are you doing?" He breaths shakily when he feels Malcolm's dick twitch under his ass.

"Nothing..." The warlock bites down on Milo's ears both lost in their growing arousal when the door to the bathroom is kicked open, revealing a panting Arrow followed by London.

"We have a problem!" Arrow announces as he holds his knees to catch his breathes.

"What the hell! Get the fuck out!" Malcolm doesn't miss a beat to send the bar soap straight to Arrow's forehead but London catches it in time.

"As he said, we have a problem," he glares at the two men hanging in the bathroom and his eyes could've burnt them alive.

His chest was burning with jealousy at the sight of them together, he hated Malcolm for everything he did to them, from marking Victor to torturing them a while back and killing Elijah but now he had to take Milo as well.

"What is it?" Milo sighs, standing up with jelly legs in his naked glory, not minding the three pairs of eyes on him as he stepped out of the tub.

"It's Owen," Arrow explains as London runs to bring Milo a towel from the rack.