Chapter Thirty Three

Amara's POV

His lips were pressed against mine, his hand dropping the gun as it went to my hair, intertwining his fingers in-between the strands.

The feeling of him against me made my head pound, the ice in my veins coming to a boiling point.

I dropped my gun too, the sound clattering against the floor. I grasped onto him, pulling his body closer to mine.

I couldn't get enough of him as he pried my mouth open with his, my mouth being explored by his tongue as I moaned into his.

His hands traveled over my body, like he was just touching it for the first time. I couldn't help but moan again as he lifted me up, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

My back was pressed against the wall behind me, his lips now against my neck, his teeth grazing over my skin as I tilted my head to the side to allow him more access.

Fuck it felt so good. I moaned again as his front pressed against mine, my legs tightening around him as he moved his body.

I wanted to kiss him, taste him even, so I attached my mouth against his neck. I sucked against his skin, leaving marks around the sensitive part of his neck.

I clenched my legs together again when he groaned into my ear, the sound sending shivers down my spine as he closed his eyes when I trailed the kisses down towards the exposed part of his chest, kissing the smooth skin.

"Fuck, Amara." He muttered lightly, his hand grabbing my chin to smash his lips against mine once more.

His lips felt like heaven and I couldn't get enough of them as he moved us toward the bed, my back hitting against the mattress as he got on top of me.

He instantly took off my shirt, then unclipping my bra. He kissed fiercely against the skin there, his tongue swirling around the tip of my breasts.

I threw my head against the bed as he moved his hand toward my waist, undoing my pants and pulling them down.

His kisses moved against my stomach, my thighs, my arms, everywhere I had skin was kissed by him, his mouth leaving marks as he moved onto the next part of my body.

Fuck the way he looked up to me as he sucked my skin made me moan, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as his hands moved around my body, them finally coming to a stop when he pulled down my underwear.

From there, he attacked the sensitive skin there, my hands moving to his hair as he moved his tongue all over me.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him upwards, pushing his back against the head board.

I went on my knees, feeling his eyes watch me as I pulled his shirt off, kissing his chest, trailing them down towards the lower part of his body, where his abs rested.

His head was thrown back against the head board as I pulled off his pants, then his boxers, watching as the lower part of his body sprung out.

I didn't waste anytime but attaching my lips, starting from the tip and then towards the base. When I couldn't fit all of him in my mouth, I used my hand, his mouth agape as I bobbed my head up and down.

                                     ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻

Luca's POV

I didn't know what happened. I was supposed to kill her. I planned to kill her. But as I watched the fear overcome her eyes I couldn't. So instead I kissed her, kissed her like I would never kiss her again.