TWENTY TWO ; moon

(TWENTY TWO - moon)

in real life !

holly finally finished setting up her pc. it was now ten at night and the stars were shining bright.

holly sat on her bed, pulling out her phone. the media had been very slow that day due to there being no drama or any streams. she sighed at her dry phone, powering it off.

"i am so hungry," holly mumbled to herself. she hadnt eaten since the airport which left her stomach empty.

giggles were heard from the hallway as they got louder and louder. "holly!" karl called out. another giggled emitted from the corridor before karl bursted through the room, "do you wanna go out?"

"where?" holly seemed interested in getting some fresh air and going outside in general.

"there is this really cool alley way chris and i like to hang out in. i can show you if youd like," he smiled. holly nodded, grabbing her shoes.

she slipped on her shoes and grabbed her phone. "alright. lets go," karls eyes lit with joy as he grabbed her hand.

soon enough, they arrived at the moon lit alley. stars twinkled in the sky and the few lamp poles that were scattered in patterns on the curbs light the dirt path holly and karl walked upon.

"here. if we walk up this hill there is this really cool view of the city," he said proudly. holly nodded before stepping over the few rocks that stood in her path.

holly saw a wooden bench at the top of the hill. before she knew it, karl had just ran past her at a extremely fast pace. she stifled a laugh before catching up to him.

her laugh subsided as she reached the bench. below her were thousands of different colored lights with cars zooming through the city. "wow," karl laughed.

"nice view, huh? this is chris' favorite place," karl nodded. holly agreed and she could definitely see why.

it was absolutely stunning. "whyd you bring me up here?" she said, sitting on the bench.

"i wanted to talk about alex. as well as get out of the house,"

"go ahead,"

"first, i just have to know... do you like him?" he wiggled his eyebrows toward the girl . "what!? no,"

"okay then. anyway, since i have brought you here, i also wanted to brainstorm some ideas to surprise alex for when he gets here, of course," karl whispered, "ooh! what if in the middle of the stream you just come in the door? he wouldnt even suspect a thing," karl excited. his hands clapped together.

"not a bad idea.. should i just ignore him for like the next few weeks?"

"wait why would you do that?"

"so he doesnt think im at your house. if im on facetime with him he will notice im not in my house," holly retorted. karl shook his head in pure agreement.

the rest of the night the two spent planning for when alex arrived in north carolina. laughs filled the air all night until they decided it was time to head home. "tonight was fun," holly smile while looking up at the pink and orange toned sky.

"yeah, you are a pretty fun person in person," karl spoke. "course i am,"

karl rolled his eyes sarcastically before opening the door for holly. she thanked him and walked toward her room.