Chapter Thirty Four

Amara's POV

"No. I won't let that happen, there must be another way!" I shouted at Luca, who stood on the other side of the room, the pillow I just threw at him in his hands.

"There isn't Amara." He said to me, holding up the pillow to block the other pillow I threw again.

"You are not leaving, I just got you." I said, watching as he placed the pillows on the bed.

"It's only for a short bit of time, another year at most."

"Another year?!" I shouted again, throwing the last pillow at him, which landed square in his face.

"You think I want this too?" His voice was starting to raise, "You think I just want to leave you after what just happened?!"

He was starting to get angry, and as I watched him storm up to me, I gulped. I could see the anger bubbling out of him, his eyes fuming.

"You think I want to fucking leave the country? No, Amara." He started, "But I won't have you killed, I won't lose you forever."

He was now yelling, his hands clenching at his sides as his stare burned into me.

"Fuck it." He said, his hands grabbing my face and smashing his lips against mine.

He pulled me into the bathroom, quickly turning on the shower as he kissed me harshly.

"I wanted to do this so bad since I pulled you into the shower that night." He said in-between kisses, undressing both of us at the same time.

He pulled me into the shower, the warm water hitting my skin as he kissed my neck, the water now soaking both of us completely.

When he pushed my against the cold shower glass wall, my back arched, my chest now pressed against his.

Our wet skin was smashed together when he kissed my lips again, one of his hands going to the glass above my head and the other going to my hip.

His fingers pinched my skin lightly, his wet fingers toying with my marked skin from yesterday.

He used both hands to lift my hips up, whispering to me to wrap my legs around him. So I did, wrapping my legs around his waist, attaching my lips to his neck.

When he slowly entered me, I couldn't help but bite down on his skin, making him groan into my ear.

He thrusted in and out of me, our wet skin slapping together as he picked up his pace.

"Fuck, I'm going to miss this." He said to me and my eyes started to tear up , both from the pleasure and the pain of him leaving.

Why does he have to leave?

I moaned his name over and over again as he slammed into me, his head right beside mine as he moaned my name in my ear.

The glass was starting to fog up, my breathing so heavy I thought I might pass out.

And when we both came, I grasped onto him, holding him close. He held onto me tightly too, his hands going to my lower back as mine went to his neck.

I wanted this moment to last forever, with him in my arms, no mafia to worry about. Just us.

But it didn't last forever when we both got changed and stood at the front door.

"You're going to need evidence that you killed me." He said to me, taking a knife out of his pocket.

He put the blade to his hand and cut through the skin, making my eyes widen.

He lifted up my shirt and smudged the blood over my body and then over my arms and neck.

He quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped his hand, keeping the blood from spilling out.

"So this is it?" I said, my eyes meeting his.

He nodded and I ingulfed him in a large hug, squeezing him tightly.

"It won't be forever, okay?" He whispered in my ear, giving me a kiss on my temple.

"I know." I whispered back, and he kissed me, a long gentle kiss. His mouth moved slowly against mine, his hands roaming my hips.

He pulled away from me, giving me one last kiss on the lips before opening the door, giving me one last glance as he walked away.