Chapter 22

Y/N's POV:

Buzzz buzzz
*phone buzzing*

"Hello?" I said  "Y/N, good, you are awake, can you meet me at the door of the grey building of the last time in 20 minutes?" "Lorcan, what the hell? Is 6 in the morning, not really early, but man did you even sleep after yesterday?" "Oh c'mon I need you, besides remember our deal" "okok" "thanks, and come with your combat o villain clothes, whatever you call it" he said and hung up

I opened my eyes, stood up and walked to the shower. What could be so important for Lorcan to call at this hour, besides my suit doesn't work. I took an apple and a cereal bar on the way out, I wasn't going to make it on time but at least I'm going, right? He has no right to complain.

Time skip...

"HEY, you are here" "what do you need?" I said annoyed "wow, not really friendly this morning, also, what happened to your clothes, I told you to bring your villain thing" he said "it doesn't work any more, this is what I had" I said pointing to my clothes, a black hoodie, and some trousers with lots of pockets. "ok, let's go" he said walking to the harbours. Lorcan got on a boat and gave me his hand to get on, "stay here" he said, then he walked towards the cabin where there was a big man with black hair, after a few minutes Lorcan came back with the man following him "Y/N, this is Abramio, owner of the boat, he is going to take us to our destination" he said, Abramio said hi with a sign and turned to the cabin "make yourself comfortable, it's going to be a long trip".

30 minutes after, Abramio came and said that we would be on our destination in 10 to 15 minutes. "Lorcan, why are we on a boat?" "Better question, where are we going?" I asked, he looked at me and responded "we are going to the boss island, where they make all the economic part of their business" "and why are we going there?" "I have a friend there, I think he can help us with our thing" he responded, "and if he is your friend, why are we dressed like we are going to rob a bank?" "As I said, I have a problem with his boss, and the people who work for them, and before you make another question, he will let us in since we know each other for a while now" "ok" I said and looked at the island that was very clear now.

We got off the boat and Lorcan told Abramio to wait for us behind a mountain that hid him from simple view.

...

We got in really easy, like Lorcan said his friend let us in, and now was guiding us to the centre of the island. It was a big building surrounded by smaller ones, there were a few people walking from here to there, but none of them seemed to notice us, either they were too busy or they didn't care. We entered the building, and it looked bigger in the inside than on the outside, It had white floors, so clean that they shone, there were people working everywhere, there wasn't a single person that didn't look very busy and nervous, at the back, were doors where trucks came in and out, the people who took the boxes that they left, put them in different tubes that took them to different places, or so I thought because each one had a different sign.

Lorcan's friend guide us to the elevators that were on the right side of the floor, we were alone in it, no one else came in, he marked the floor 16 and stand next to Lorcan then he looked at him and said "So, how have you been? We haven't seen each other in a while." Lorcan turned to him and said, "good, and you?" "good good, are you seeing someone?".he asked "mmm... No, I have my eye on someone, but I haven't been brave enough to ask them out."

 The elevator door opened, and we got out, we kept following Lorcan's friend who was talking to him, he laughed at something Lorcan said, but I couldn't hear what, They went on like this until we reached an area surrounded by a wire fence. Lorcan's friend told us to wait for him, "Hey, why are you so flirty with that guy?" I asked Lorcan "are you that alone that you have to flirt with other people while you are on a "mission""? "His name is Romulus, we met at a coffee shop, we got closer, and almost started dating, but I had to go back to England, so now we didn't talk that often, then one day when I came back here to the states, he told me that he was working here, and I thought why don't you reconnect with him, so he helps you with the problem I have with his boss" "so you are just using him?" I asked "yeah" "I don't know if that is heartless, or intelligent, but I do know that you got the idea out of a book" "that's true, I did that, but it helps" he said.

Romulus came back and gave us some suits like the ones worn by the people who were working on the first floor. We put them on and entered the zone, "Hey, mmm..., what is inside here?" I asked, "here we transfer and investigate the dangerous things," Romulus responded with a serious look while he glanced at his page. He then told us to enter the last door and look for what we needed.

Lorcan got in and told me to wait outside with Romulus. He took a few minutes before he came out of the room and told us we could leave.

We got out and walked to the front door of the building, before we got out, Romulus told us to leave the suits in the box next to the exit. We walked to the boat and I got up, Lorcan told me to wait for him while he talked to Romulus. He climbed into the boat and Abramio set off back to the city.

"What were you and Romulus talking about?" I asked Lorcan "Not much, I just thanked him for helping us today, and we are going to see each other again tomorrow" "cool, can I ask you why did you tell me to come with my suit?" "Because, I didn't know this was going to be so easy, besides what if we got caught, and had to fight"he responded "Ok, now, what did you take out of the room?". He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a leather notebook. "Just that?" "Yes, just this, but do you know what this is?" "No" "in this notebook are all the addresses of every item sold by the boss as well as the names and numbers of their biggest buyers." he said, "and why would they have that in just a notebook, it's a little unsafe, don't you think?" I asked "that is a question I can not answer" he said a little disappointed "what if it's a trap?" "It's not, trust me" "ok..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you  like it :)

Please comment, and vote!