25. Rain of Diamonds (Danail)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   Dai Silis and Queen Salia are leading me through a vast, silent hall, ten feet high at least, with ornamented colonnades on both sides. Their bare feet are stepping soundlessly on the mirror-smooth, emerald-colored, marble floor. They are both carrying big. rattan baskets, full of clothes and all types of bathroom accessories.

   Short, muffled giggles echo through the empty space as they are whispering, keeping their heads close to each other. I follow them obediently, pretending not to notice the secret glances they cast towards me over their shoulders.

   "Oh, Dear God! Really? And everybody saw?" The Queen suddenly exclaims, unable to keep quiet any longer. She turns to me and bursts into a ripple of laughter. "My dear boy," she's barely able to speak, "I'm sorry to say that, but I really wish I was there."

   My cheeks heat up. I'm thankful for the black stubble, covering my face. These women can make even a stone blush.

   "My husband told me that Sai loves you," she approaches and grabs my hand. Her grip is quite tight for the delicate lady she is. Her eyes are no more happy. They are suddenly filled with tears. "You'll take him with you," she sobs and it's not a question, but a statement.

   "I'll never do anything against his will. I swear!" I gently put my hand on her shoulder. "He will always come first. I'm ready to die for him, if I have to."

   She sniffles and nods, standing on her tiptoes to kiss my forehead. A faint smile adorns her lips and she points to a door, hidden behind one of the columns, "Please, forgive me, Your Highness. Let me show you the bathroom."

   She heads towards the door, but I grab her hand and press my lips to her fingers. Despite her brave efforts, I can see her distress. She's a mother. I know I'm taking one of her most precious treasures and breaking her heart. I leave all formalities and speak as I'd speak to my mother. "Salia, it's me who should ask for forgiveness. I love him. He'll always be safe and I will never keep him away from you. You'll see him again. Please, call me Dey and think of me as your son."

   "Lovely boy," she smiles with relief. "Thank you!"

   I step through the door and gasp in surprise. This is Heaven. I haven't even dreamed of finding myself in such a place during my life in the desert. The whole room is lined with sparkling white marble, decorated with sapphire ornaments in the form of fantastic fish and winding aquatic plants. It is occupied for the most part by a crystal clear pool. Big, pure white, lotus flowers are floating on the surface. A three-tier, stone fountain is bubbling in the middle. Many scented candles in multicolored, crystal jars fill the air with the scent of vanilla, bergamot and bay leaf.

   The women place the baskets on the floor and quietly leave the room. I grin from year to ear. My clothes are scattered on the floor in seconds and I splash in the cool water, releasing a contented sigh. I lean my back on the stone wall of the pool and close my eyes. I feel so tired, as if I haven't been in peace for a thousand years. I hope I'll have enough time to enjoy the soothing twilight before the storm comes. The bickering of the water streams gradually drifts me to sleep.

   A tender voice is whispering in my ear, "Are you sleeping, my love? It took longer than I thought. I'm sorry! I wish we had more time to spend together before the ceremony."

   I blink, unable to comprehend if this is a dream or reality. Maybe, it's the same dream I had while flying to the border on the sky diver. I'm sure it's the same voice. I can never mistake the way it makes the words 'my love' sound like magic and warm my heart.

   I feel smooth skin, gliding on mine. The water splashes from the movement. Gentle arms are sneaking around my waist. It can't be a dream. It's too real. I know this silky hair, tickling my face. My ears will recognize these quiet sighs everywhere.

   I open my eyes and dive into the dreamy, rose gaze of my prince.

   "I'm not afraid anymore," he smiles. His thighs slide over mine as he straddles me, settling on my lap. His chin rests on my shoulder. His fingers are tracing the muscles of my back. "Will you help me, Dey?"

   "What do you need me to help you with, my lovely Moon?" I squeeze him closer.

   "Not to be so hard down there," he mumbles, "because I've been like this the whole day."

   "All the time?" I smirk.

   "Most of it," Sai nods. "You ruined my self-control. It's been a torture. I can't stop thinking about your kisses. It happens every time I look at your mouth. Please, help me! Can this be cured somehow?"

   "I don't think it can," I chuckle. "I have some ideas, but I fear they'll make it worse."

   "We can try anyway," he purses his lips. "I'm desperate."

   I grip a handful of his hair and tilt his head back, exposing his throat. I remind myself to be gentle. The effort to restrain makes my hands shake. I glue my lips to his velvety skin and start gliding them slowly down to his collar bones. Everything in him is delicate and perfect. I adore the way he presses to my mouth and the sweet, startled squeaks that spill between his lips with every new territory I conquer.

   "Aaaah, Dey," he gasps, digging his fingers in my shoulders when I take his rose nipple in my mouth. His body arches back, trembling more and more with every stroke of my tongue. I move to the other one. He moans my name loudly this time.

   "Can I touch you there?" I softly ask, moving my hand down his abs.

   "Yes, yes, aaaah, hurry, yes," he mewls, burying his fingers in my hair.

   His wide eyes are focused on mine. The color of his irises is changing the closer I get to his groin. Something strange is happening around us. The water looks as if it's boiling, but is still cool. The moment I wrap my palm around his erection, his eyes turn dark violet. I stroke him up and down. Sai's breathing quickens. He leans, rubbing his lips on mine. I can feel his heart pounding.

   "What is happening," he whines. "I feel hot inside. Something is tingling and pulsating where you touch."

   "Don't be afraid. Let your body guide you. Give in to the sensation," I encourage him, moving my hand faster. My fingers rub the most sensitive spots on his glans. Sai's body tenses.

   "Stop!" he shrieks. "I feel strange. It's amazing but scary, as if I'm going to explode."

   I immediately remove my hand, but he grabs it and whimpers, "No! Don't stop! It's worse when you're not touching me. Aaaah, am I going to survive this?"

   "Let is happen, my Moon. Don't fight the feeling. Give in!" I capture his mouth with mine and start caressing him again. The tension in him is building up until he can't resist any longer and screams, biting harshly my lips. The strong jets of his pleasure hit my chest. I keep kissing his sweet mouth while his body is trembling like a stretched string. Sai finally falls in my arms with a deep groan and a startled expression which quickly changes into a big grin.

   I cuddle my Moon Ray closer, gently removing his tousled hair from his face. The pool is empty. Hundreds of beautiful, water spheres in all sizes and lotus flowers are floating in the air around us , reflecting the light of the candles, like a rain of diamonds.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 25!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Did you expect that? I hope you liked Sai and Dei's first truly intimate moment. 🥰

I know everyone is impatient. Next chapter come the signing ceremony and the prophecy.

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny