EIGHT - the deal

At a mall

"NO WAY!" Minho exclaimed. The Yukimura siblings and Amelia were dying of laughter while Thomas rubbed the back of his neck. Thomas had been sharing some memories he had of the pack.

"How was I supposed to know he could punch that hard. He's Sourwolf and he wanted to punch through a wall with about 3 inches of space! He's not a superhero. Plus, I was 'defenseless Stiles' then, remember?"

"No, he's not a superhero," Minho said between laughing. "He's a werewolf."

Amelia smiled at Thomas and grabbed his free hand. 

"Let's eat, I'm hungry," she said looking over her shoulder to the siblings. They nodded and Thomas led the way to the food court.

They found a table and placed their bags at the end of booth that seated 6. Luckily, there weren't many people at the mall that day.

To keep an eye on their stuff, they split into pairs. While Minho and Kira went to buy their food, Thomas and Amelia stayed at the table. Amelia was looking around when she felt a hand grab onto her right hand that had been resting on her lap.

She turned to her left only to feel a pair of lips press against her own. She gasped but closed her eyes when she realized remembered that it was Thomas.

"What was that for?" she asked breathlessly when he pulled away.

Thomas was silent, resting his forehead against her's for a moment, "We can be a normal couple now."

Amelia smiled and looked up before kissing him again, "I don't think we'll ever be normal, but I'm happy to be with you."

Amelia wrapped her arm around his waist and leaned her head against his shoulder while he had his arm around her shoulders. Thomas rested his head against hers and they sat in a comfortable silence.

Kira and Minho

"So..." Kira began. The duo had been waiting in line when Kira looked to see Amelia and Thomas kiss. She waited to ask Minho her question after ordering. Kira was waiting for her sandwich and Minho his pizza. "What's going on between Thomas and Mia?"

Minho looked back to see his best friends leaning on each other, smiling. He too had seen them kiss and was smiling since. 

"Those two have been dating for years now. They probably knew each other before the maze, but from our memories, they first met in the maze. Days later we escaped and spent weeks in the scorch. It took some time but they started dating when we thought we were free at the Right arm," Minho explained quietly. 

He reached for his tray as Kira grabbed her's too. They walked back to the table and told Amelia and Thomas to go for their own food. 

As soon as they left, Kira turned to her brother, "Then? I know there's more. Mia is so nice and I can honestly see them as good friends."

"Well..." Minho began. He rubbed the back of his neck. People asked him before about their relationship since they acted like it but refrained from lots of PDA.  Amelia and Thomas were fine with him telling people, especially when Amelia let them call her Mia. "Thomas was looked up to, he was our leader. He saved us over and over while Mia took care of injuries, looked after the young ones, and made sure Thomas took care of himself, you know, sleeping and all that."

He sighed before continuing. He rubbed his hands together.

"Since they were looked up to, they didn't have dates, nor did they do a lot of PDA since they knew it made people uncomfortable. They always thought of others so they both were fine with keeping things simple. Although simple isn't what I'd call it. They can tell what the other thinks, and are so comfortable around each other that they have grown to have separation anxiety. I was amazed that they lasted a month apart, but Thomas was busy with playing the role of Stiles while Amelia watched over all the kids when we were with the FBI. Those two are amazing, but they sacrificed so much."

"And now..." Amelia began as she sat down across from Kira smiling at the kitsune. 

"We can pretend to be normal I can take Lia on dates while we reach out to the other Survivors," Thomas finished sitting down across from his bets friend. The couple held hands as they looked at their friends.

"Wait... the others?" Minho asked.

"Yup, you didn't that was the end, that we would let them split us up, did you?" Thomas asked with a smirk.

"If they are happy, we will at least know," Amelia said as she stole some fries from Thomas. "Otherwise, we can meet up, probably by a house together, or something."

"That's awesome!" Minho exclaimed. His leg bounced under the table, excited about the idea of seeing the others, maybe a particular someone, but still! "I can't wait to see how the others."

"What about a certain blond, huh?" Thomas asked raising an eyebrow.

"Wait, what?" Kira's head whipped from her brother to Thomas. "I've been trying to get him to tell me. Who is it? He? She? Them? Please tell me. Please. Please. Ple-"

"It's-" Thomas was cut off by Minho's hand being placed on his mouth. Thomas smiled before licking his friend's hand and jabbing his fingers into Minho's side from across the table.

"That's disgusting," Minho said, grimacing at his hand and rubbing his side.

"You should know better Min-Min," Thomas and Amelia spoke in sync while grabbing something to eat.

They all ate but Amelia cleared her throat before looking at Kira. 

"We'll tell you all about the survivors for the next week or so, telling you about each person, personality wise of course since you know they're blond. Then, you'll have to guess who our dear Min-Min likes. How about that Minho?" Amelia asked winking at Kira before looking at Minho. She glanced Thomas as a smile spread across her face. Kira was glowing with happiness and bouncing in her seat.

"Fine," Minho grumbled. 

Thomas laughed before punching him in the shoulder while the girls giggled at what just happened.

----------------------

Just a short video of Minho and Thomas from TMR.