chapter 63

Start

Sid is laying on bed beside the space where Sana lay sometimes before,

Sid touching the place he can smell her fragnace still there.

Sid -She is gone again, she will never come back, she, not will ever be with me, so she needs freedom, she always knows how to hurt others while making other stupid.

He is speaking all this but he didn't realize that his eyes flowing continuously with tears for her.

On other side ,

Sana on her vanity talking with asha about her father health .

Asha-Sana that bloody Riya make life hell hear but don't worry sir is fine I took care of him.

Sana -OK asha take care yourself also and cut the call.

Sana POV
what has happened, my life was a bubbly girl, I didn't care about anything,because there are so many people to take care of me,

I had my father, grandmother and the bestest husband of this world, but how unlucky I am, I lost it all.

How have become, my Sidharth, what condition have i made?Hate me I will but he has started hating himself, he will drink too much for himself, his health will get worse.
what to do, how to make him away from that alcohol.

Sid place,

Sid is drinking his small alcohol bottle ,When his eyes land on jhone,

Sid-what's the matter where are you going getting ready to much .

Jhone -Bhai I gone bore with this fight club only so I am going to saw shooting of bha.....
I mean sehnaaz gulping his Silva in fear.

Sid eye become dark in anger to hear her name.
Sid-no need to go there I hate her and how dare you to think to go on her place.shouting.

Jhone in scared voice,
Jhone-Brother you hate shehnaaz, so what can I do in this, anyway I am not going to meet her,

Faran gave me this address that if I want to come here to see the shooting, then I have to see the setting I have never seen shooting always Just look at the fight, I am bored, so I am going to watch the shooting.

Jhone-Let's go too brother we enjoyed.
Sid turn to leave in anger.

Jhone-Brother, you have ruined yourself so much for so many years, you will not take your revenge, you have forgotten who you are,

you never leave the one you hate now, you have to tell her this, right? how much you had to suffer because of her.

Sid hear him but leave without saying anything,

Jhone smile and start dancing in happiness,

Jhone POV

Brother, I am doing all this intentionally so that whether you are with hate or love or anger, whatever you have, keep your word in front of her tell your words to her what you want.

As long as you stay away nothing will be okay or you will fight or quarrels, everything will be fine, when you go near the answer to your questions, you will calm down, only you.

Shahnaz is the only hope that can get you rid of this drinking habit, otherwise there will be a lot of trouble

I know brother he's wrong but don't know why believe me it's the one who can fix everything who can bring my brother back only she can bring the sidharth shukla back.

Jhone seat on the car on drive seat and wait for sid ,

Because he know he press the right triggered he definitely come he can't make himself stop to meet her .