chapter 6 Meeting the devil . .

On the same night of the engagement party, when the vashisth family returned home.All the members left for their respective rooms for rest, as all of them were feeling exhausted after hosting the lavish party ...But some serious discussion was going on, in the living room between Triloknath, Aditya and Anand.

"But dad why didnt you called me yesterday only ,I must have talk with them, "Aditya asked.

" There is nothing to talk or worry about, take him as a guest at the wedding ."Triloknath said in a calm tone.

" I still cannot believe that the chairman of sahay group. , I mean Kaul's are related to sahays. You know I always heard about him that he doesn't like talking much, and he loves his family a lot. A crude businessman, from years his group of companies are on no. 1 position in Asia'"Anand stated in an excited tone.
"
. " But didn't you hear about another side of his personality, he has been dealing in arms and ammunition, after his father's death he took the chair of the underground mafia also .so anand its a very bad thing to have yourself in his wrong side. There are stories about his brutal way of killing and torturing cheaters ."

" We dont need to think about him, as I already said that for us he is one of the guests from the groom's side. we just have to make proper arrangements for his stay and that's all. The Kauls requested me to arrange a different stay for ranvijay sahay, as he doesn't like to get social with his relatives. He doesn't like this wedding chaos so they want us to arrange a different stay for him, but not in the same hotel, which we arranged for the Kauls "

"It's the fine dad we can manage this, you know the new resort we opened in cottage style last year, we can arrange his stay there
I mean if it is ok to you ."Anand suggested.

" Yes I mean, why not as he is arriving tomorrow, but, what time he will reach even the Kaul's doesn't know, they just want us to send the address of the place where he has to stay so that they can forward it to him "

"Okay, I will do the arrangements and give you the proper address with cottage no."Anand declared.

"Do we have to take care of his security too" Aditya inquired.

" You must be kidding Aditya don't you know who are we talking about haa, he moves around the world with his security " triloknath replied and after bidding good night they all left for their rooms.

In Aditya's room, vaidehi was sitting with a gloomy face, Aditya understood his wife's pain as when they got married arohi was in her teens. Vaidehi always treated her as her daughter, not as her sister-in-law. Arohi 's harsh words must have broke vaidehi's heart badly. Aditya hugged her, and vaidehi hugged him back sobbing badly.

"I didnt mean it, Ji, why is she behaving like this to me, do you think I did something wrong 'vaidehi asked him between her tears. Aditya knows that vaidehi didn't do anything wrong with aarohi but what about past deeds ....still he wants to console vaidehi for a peaceful wedding.

"I know vaidehi you were just worried about the guests and you dont want anyone to gossip about, as there is already gossip about her absence from Nainital and why she never returned not even in festivals ."

"But we have to be patient with her, we know na how much she has suffered .just deal with her patiently ok now sleep. as tomorrow more guests are arriving".

Aditya made vaidehi sleep in his arms but he was not at peace as arohi was already a sensitive issue for his family and now this arrival of sahay is not helping him.

Thinking about all these he doesn't know when sleep engulfed him.

The next morning they all were busy in preparation, they kept one day gap between the engagement and from the following day the wedding functions will start.