|chapter 9|fuck notes, I want cuddles|

" Mornin', Lee " - Fred grinned immediately after Lee opened his eyes. Lee was still in Fred's arms, but George was missing.

" G'mornin... " - the boy lazily answered, clearly not really up for this morning.

Lee didn't even try to open his eyes.

" Up! We got lessons! I don't want McGonagall mad on me! " - George Weasley yelled. He walked out of the shower with his hair dripping wet.

There was one main thing Lee discovered about the twins and it helped the boy to know the difference between Fred and George.

George was a morning person and would always be. No matter how late he went to sleep and how early he had to get up, there was always energy in him at the morning. Sometimes it annoyed his three roommates, but hey, they still loved the guy!

Fred wasn't a morning person so much. Sometimes he would stay in bed for a little longer than his brother, sometimes the boy would forgot to make his bed, but that's okay, because he could still understand what is going on in the mornings and what places did he need to go to.

Meanwhile, Lee was a complete night owl. He hated mornings and slept in for as long as possible. He occasionally forgot to shower, sometimes he wouldn't take all stuff needed for lessons, but he had the Weasley twins, that would help him so much in the mornings and all the time.

They always got him out of bed and no matter what he did to stay asleep for 'a few more minutes', the twins always got him out of bed, made sure he had ate breakfast (and every meal).

And now Fred was trying to get him out of his sleeping place. The Quidditch commentator didn't want to get up.

" I don't want to go. Not today. Please. " - Lee looked at Fred with puppy eyes, begging him to let Lee stay in his bed today.

Fred tried to resist Lee's charm, but wasn't able to. How could anyone?

He let out sigh.

" Fine... But tomorrow you will go to all lessons! " - Fred declared.

" But tomorrow is hogsmade weekend, freckles... " - Lee grumbled.

" Then tomorrow you will make up for what you missed and do homework! "

" Okay... I probably won't be going to hogsmade, because Malfoy will be there... Plus I don't even have anyone to go with... " - Lee muttered the last part quietly, but both of the twins heard it and George shot a look to Fred.

' Okay, I'll ask him. ' - Fred mouthed to his brother.

' You better tell him, or be prepared to get ranked every day, everywhere you go by pranks I never told you about.' - George threatened.

' You didn't tell me about some of your prank ideas?! ' - Fred gasped. - ' I feel betrayed. '

Fred made a sour face and George rolled his eyes. He mouthed a goodbye to both of them and left.

Now there were only two of them in this room. Fred smiled at Lee, who was already falling asleep. Then the dark boys eyes snapped open. Fred jerked back a little but from unexpectedness ( <- tbh I don't know if such word exists.).

" Please stay with me. " - Lee pleaded.

" I have lessons. Plus, I would take notes for you. "

" Fuck notes, I want cuddles. " - Lee scrunched his face and pouted, pretending to be mad.

" Are you sure? Maybe- " Fred wanted to say something more, but Lee opened his blanket and patted the bed.