A Silent Plea | Aashu_Bal01

BLURB:

BLURB:

It's always said that the youngest of the family are loved and adored the most, but it was a totally different story for Nikolai Ferrari.

Being bullied at a young age, going through abuse from the hands of his own parents and getting ignored by his brothers changed a once happy and bubbly kid to an introverted and shy person.

Nikolai has lost hope, and gotten completely shattered into pieces when he found out that he had a miscarriage after a beating by his bully and supposedly father of the child.

His brothers have found out the truth, and will they be able to save the teen?

***

YOUR COVER: (9/10) Your cover is excellently structured. It's clean, has a minimalistic feel to it, and the title is creatively presented with the font and placement. This is a safe option for your cover, meaning it could represent any story, not just yours. It also doesn't hint at the genre of your story. It could be in the romance, poetry, or nonfiction genre, etc. Your cover may attract a wide variety of readers that may not stay if they feel the cover does not match your story. Just be sure that the image used or the mood of the cover fully represents your story, and if you ever choose to find a new cover, it should be unique to your story. This could be a representation of a specific character, location, thing, symbol, etc.

YOUR TITLE: (7/10) I can easily see the contribution the title has to your plot. Your protagonist is clearly struggling and is seeking help without consciously realizing it. This is a pretty basic observation and connection from your story to your title, and, like your cover, could apply to any story. There are so many stories with struggling teenagers that could fit perfectly with the title. I appreciate that it hints at the mood of the story (it doesn't exactly sound like the story would be all sunshine and daisies) and that I can see the connection, but that's all I see. I don't see a deeper theme running through the title from your blurb or your chapters. This seems like a pretty safe option, and you can keep it as it is, but if you choose to rename your story, try to dig deeper into your story—what is a moral of the story that might not be as obvious? What is a title that may be mysterious at first, but will click with your readers when they finish the last chapter?

YOUR BLURB: (3/5) Your blurb is a little confusing. You had several grammar errors that I found right off the bat. For example, in the first sentence, "are" should be "is," as you're referring to one person, not several. Additionally, you could improve upon the structure of your blurb and sentences. How can you make them more clear and not awkward? I suggest going through each sentence and experimenting with restructuring to find the best way to convey something. Additionally, you can go to the grammar section and apply my suggestions to the blurb. Once all your mistakes are cleaned up, you can try showing off your writing style in an interesting way. This can have a good impact on your audience and draw in more readers.