Reacting to ships

Hello guys,Today The demon slayers,Hashiras,Demon, and Dead people(yes guessed them) are going to react ships with Tanjiro and I will do something more epic in this chapter hope you guys enjoy it! Dont forget to vote and comments what was your favorite part because I will do more.

Now let get into the reaction-clap hands-

Welcome Back to the react room guys.

Everyone: Hello.

Today You guys will react to Ships and Hope you guys enjoy it!

everyone: arigato :)

Let get to the first one and Please dont get jealous because you will have your turn because If you get jealous you Will be the last and dont try to murder each others for him he loved all of you guys the same.

Tanjiro: It true and thank you Author-Chan.

Np Tanjiro and you can call me Mother if you want.

Tanjiro: Okay Mother will be good :)

Well let get to the react

First ship:

Meet Giyuutan Ships

Meet Giyuutan Ships. Some People like this ship and do books about it I like it too.

Giyuu is top and Tanjiro Bottom.

But I swear Giyuu If you try I will murder you.

Giyuu Breaking the fourth wall: Dont worry y'all I will make some kids for you guys.

Giyuu You know I can hear you right , I will murder you later.

Next ship

Rentan

Meet rentan ship. Some People like it too they even made books about it.

Rengoku Top and Tanjiro Bottom

the same thing goes to you Rengoku.

The last chip and tomorrow we will continue since my children are sleepy (yes Motherfucker I adopt Nezuko and Tanjiro)

Meet Tankana This the Demon slayer Ship movie I Like it . So much People Made books about it and I respect it. Kanao Bottom Tanjiro Top.

Same goes to you Kanao.

Well that was the last ship to react tomorrow . See you guys.

-teleport each of them in their room-

Well Guys This for today and I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter Well I adopted tanjiro and nezuko as my own children but I do not own them credits to their owner. The pics are not mine Credits to their owner. I respect everyone ships and tell me what ships should I do in my inbox to not give spoiler my precious.

I want everyone to respect everyone ships because you like it some people fight for this and I dont like it You like the ship I respect it I will even try to like it too Dont fight over the chat for this and Dont write inappropriate comments you can curse and all this because I have been seeing in others books people fight for gay,Yuri, straight ships It just ships dont need to fight for it respect everyone Ships and there will be no fight.

Health check:

How was the day?!

Did you guys eat?!

Did you guys does some exercises?!

                                                                Did you guys read a book?!

I will answer in the comments me too lazy.

I will continue the Naruto reacting.

I love Harem if you dont like it it okay i respect it

I hope you guys have a good day Sayonara My readers..

Oh dont forget to write your favorite part .