Prologue

A woman walked up the concrete stairs leading up to a certain house as she sighed loudly, her brown hair flowing in the wind as she wore a simple black skirt with a red cardi as she stopped once she looked at the traditional japanese house that rested on the top of the hill.

"Hello, How may I help you...." Tohru trailed on, her eyes wide as she looked at the women who stood there, her eyes wide at her beauty as the women turned and smiled.

"Hello, You must be Tohru Honda correct?" The women asked as Tohru eyes widened as she not frantically as the women smiled.

"Miss Honda who is at the door- Karin?" Yukio questioned as he stood in the hallway both women looked at the boy as the older one smiled.

"Yuki, My haven't you grown" The woman known as Karin smiled as Tohru welcomed her in the home, she walked in taking off her shoes.

"Should I warn Sensei?" Yuki questioned again as the women wore an irritated smile as Tohru simply became more confused as the women shook her head.

"Oh no, That will take away the surprise" Karin smiled before she made her way towards the sitting room, Tohru and Yuki followed behind.

Soon Karin stood in front of the room as she smiled at the two men sitting there, Shigure eyes widened before she sweatdropped and fear in his eyes as he looked back at the older man who simply smiled.

"Hello Karin" Kazuma smiled as the woman simply groaned in annoyance as she looked at the man, her fist clenched tight.

"Don't Hello Karin me!" The woman shouts as Tohru eyes widened as Shigure and Yuki face was consumed with fear "You come back from the mountain and you don't even tell me or see me?!" the women shouted again.

"I was just about to leave now and see you" Kazuma smiled as the women wore a more irritated expression.

"What?! You didn't come to see your wife first?!" Karin shouted with fist held up high as Shigure moved away, Tohru's eyes widened in concern as she reached out for the women as Karin's eyes widened on feeling a tug as the two girls fell.

"This is Karin Sohma, My wife" Kazuma smiled as Tohru sat there, bandaged on her head while Karin looked away with a bandage on her head as well while the women Sighed.

"I'm sorry about hurting you, It wasn't my intention" Karin bowed while Tohru waved her hands.

"No! Please don't worry, it's fine" Tohru smiled, waving her hand as Karin smiled and nodded before she looked round at the house.

"Where is my raging nephew?" Karin asked while Tohru became confused as Kazuma slightly chuckled to himself.

"Kyo should be upstairs, he may still be asleep" Shigure states as Karin nodded while Tohru's eyes widened looking at the women.

"Your Kyo's aunt?!" Tohru exclaimed in shock while the older woman slightly laughed at her reaction as she nodded.

"Yes, Kyo's mother was my sister" She smiled as Tohru nodded though she didn't seem to notice the slight frown on both Karin and Kazuma's face before the older man stood up.

"We should be off" Kazuma states as the older woman nodded and followed after the man as she smiled.

"Well I did come to take you home" Karin smiled at the man as he nodded, though Karin's eyes drifted to the roof with a sad smile "I guess I won't see him today" Karin said with a sad smile while Kazuma grabbed her hand.

"You will see him soon" He smiled as the woman nodded before she smiled as the group sat down.

"She saw his true form" the older man stated as they walked through the forestry path as Karin's brown eyes widened looking up at him "And she chased after him" Kazuma finished as Karin looked at him.